Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It does, that's why people tend to use frustration over return. Either way it wouldn't hurt to check your happiness dude. No other explanation for it.
    Yeah man I was also surprised, it's only max spA, max speed, timid with 4 HP EVs... I'm guessing your happiness gets lowered cuz you store it in the box for too long??
    OK dude, here's the REAL BP #1:
    Shellder (shiny)
    Nickname: Bombshell
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Skill Link
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (perfect)
    Egg Moves: Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Rapid Spin
    Let me know if this one is OK! :D
    I'll be off by then, it'll be about ten at night and I have school tomorrow. I'll be sure to get you over the weekend.
    OK dude, here is BP #1:
    Pineco (non-shiny)
    Nickname: Ironhide
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock
    I'll let you know the other 2 once this is done. Thanks in advance!!! :D
    ooh wrong nature haha its modest, and im using it in vgc so it cant be cloned via pokecheck. Though if you cant do it, its perfectly fine.
    Hey vulgo sorry to bug you,but can you do this along with the 2 larvitars:

Chinchou
    nature:calm
    Iv's:flawless
    eggmoves:none(or whatever you want)
    shinyness:if possible yes

I've been meaning to ask you for this, but always forgot haha.
    Hey Vulgo, I would like to thank you once again for the BPs you did for me. They really did help me do well at vgcs :)
    Thanks a lot bro!!! I'm almost done deciding on what BPs I want. I'll post them within the next few days. :P
    Hey dude, sorry I missed you. I went to get donuts before you responded. Would you like to trade now? If so, nn it R2-P2 please. :)
    Hey Vulgo, I just noticed that the porygon that you traded me had a gift ribbon on it. Does that mean that it's illegal for VGC use?
    Well as I sad their both the same pokemon, but have different iv spreads(also this cant be cloned via pokecheck mainly because I don't wanna bug you 2 seconds before vgc to have you breed another. so AR clone only), and once again thanks in advance:

Larvitar
    ability:non-dw one.(i forget)
    nature:brave
    iv's:flawless with 0 speed iv's(or 1,2 or 3)
    shiny:if possible yes

larvitar
    nature:adamant
    ability:same as above
    iv's:flawless
    shiny:if possible yes
    Well with vgc season ending til next one I was wondering if you can 2 breeds of pretty much the same pokemon that I'm planning to use for vgc 2012.(im already itching for next season haha, and I wanna get a headstart)
    Well Vulgo I'd like to say thanks for each, and every breed you have done for me, and well especially your last two.(toxicroak who would become my most used pokemon, and politoed who supported the whole team). Without them a 5-1 record would've never been accomplishable. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…