sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk i think it's fine! depends on you though, analysis writer gets the final say :p

lol, i think the other part of the 'also' is 'chlorophyll', seems clear enough to me.
    i think what the author was trying to say is that with golurk's low speed (plus no way to boost it) it's going to get outsped, hit supereffectively on one of its many weaknesses, and KOed before it can KO its foe... does that kind of make sense?
    i think just adding an 'and' before 'with' should do, and as for speed i really don't know! there doesn't really seem to be a convention for that.. use your own judgment, i guess.
    yeah, I always used Hide tags when I was doing amateur checks. But now that I'm official, I can just stamp, and it'll be uploaded soon. So it wont make the thread too long lol :)
    I guess so!

also, i just edited my check on Manectric to include some of your changes and wow, I'm a hell lot less thorough than I think I am DDD:
    hmmm I guess so? common spikers I know include roserade, froslass, nidoqueen, deo-d, probably emp and hippowdon, mamoswine, rhyph for sr, but I'm not too sure which you should put - maybe ask good UU players you know, or the person who originally wrote the analysis? don't just make stuff up, lol!
    haha of course! i can't speak for uu but even for gen 4, ou was drastically different pre-platinum / late plat and all.

lol gotta plaster my badge everywhere while it's still new and shiny :D
    gastro is already dropping in usage from what i can tell. nvm, i'm pretty sure swampert won't be ou for very much longer. and yeah, hippo is top 10 in uu iirc.
    !! you really shouldn't be doing an analysis if you don't have basic knowledge of the meta D: lol shoo go spend ~10min around the UU subforums and this shall be our little secret! mmhm Gastro is now OU and Hippowdon dropped down to UU, yeah :p

eta here is also a good place to refer to
    no I don't, I do it on MS Word haha. try searching for Kevin Garrett's tutorial if you're interested

anyway, done!
    alksjdhflkad HAHA we were checking Manectric at the same time >.>

your avatar's pretty cute! i don't draw directly on my phone so sorry, no.

and sure I'll get to it!
    hmm? what's wrong with my sig?

and lol just a heads up that they take a while to get back to you, so you've still got time to learn and check more in the meantime :)
    Well, I proofread them afterward.

Generally, yes. If someone is going to do a second check, it's a good idea to wait until the first has been implemented so they're checking the updated version, not re-finding errors and wasting everyone's time.

If you're going to do it though, read through the first check and see if you can find any errors they missed.
    Look here.

It usually takes me about 20 minutes - half an hour to GP check something, depending on the length. If I weern't so lazy, I could get them done much quicker, then have time to do other ones as well.

Also, stop saying lols, ya damn loon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…