sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, RU has quite a few analyses that are currently stagnant due to inactive users etc.
    You can look around and see which analyses haven't been edited in a month or so and maybe ask the OP if they're still doing it or whatever :P
    haha well not at the moment, just be on guard for analyses that have already passed QC and are dropped by the original writer.
    Well, I think you would be a much better writer than some of the ones we have now... >.>

so. many. locked. analyses.

thanks to incompetent writers :/
    Oh yea, didn't notice that :P

I've been hear nearly two years, but really only started getting into C&C about a year ago :)

You should try writing some RU analyses and NU analyses when they come out! I've actually improved my grammar by writing them, and doing GP checks also seems to help me write better. I really can't believe the number of analyses I've written and are on-site... It's pretty awesome seeing your own writing up on Smogon :3
    I've done 4 checks, all of which have been stamped xD

but good luck to you! Keep up the good work :)
    Oh hey there :)

I actually already applied - earlier today, in fact.

I was going to wait, but then Komodo encouraged me to apply and told me to tell the GP leaders that he recommended me :3
    Im skipping GPs for a while now.. I need as much tourney practice as possible @.@

Do you know who you're fighting?
    haha we were both wrong, gen 3 is abbreviated as ADV :p

(granted, one of us was more wrong than the other >.>)
    i meant i can see your reasoning re. the super effective phrasing

you should get into playing! anyways i'm off to sleep now - i dont actually have holidays until mid-Dec :p
    true, i can see where you're coming from

lo ambipom basically kills itself though!
    was randomly splashing around UU just tonight and got severely thrashed by an ambipom fake outing left right centre >.>

i think both are fine. there isn't a right or wrong version for everything, yknow, if not all the analyses onsite would read the same :p
    Cap Speed. However, Golurk possesses a somewhat shallow movepool, and with no stat-boosting moves other than Rock Polish to boost its low Speed stat, opponents can pounce on its 5 weaknesses.
    i didn't go for my prom :p

... be careful of taking analyses that are TOO old though considering metagame changes and all!
    However, Golurk is let down by its somewhat shallow movepool. With no stat-boosting moves other than Rock Polish to boost its low Speed stat, Golurk will often be left susceptible to a strike / an assault (your preference) on one of its five weaknesses.

better, i hope? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…