blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even What Separates Me from You? IMO, that one was their worst.

Who gives a fuck? It's ADTR.
    I like And Their Name Was Treason more, probably. Although, Homesick has got to be my favorite. I didn't like What Separates Me from You though.
    Hey we are paired for st8 . Whats your time zone and when can you battle ?
    Hey blara, I have a question about your sideboard tournament. I know the species clause is turned on, but can we have two of the same pokemon, one in the battle and the other on the sideboard.

For example, if I used FeebasA in battle 1 and 2 and then I switched out FeebasA for FeebasB for last battle, would this be legal. The species clause wouldn't pick it up but I was wondering if it was legal.
    In battle 3 I lost by 6% on the last Pokemon LOL

It may have been the most amusing series of CC matches I've ever played.
    Hey yo implement my check on UU Cryogonal that thing's been sitting there for ages
    Noticed you posted a VM to Smaug about hating to implement checks. I've found a really good way to do that is to copypaster the check into your threa, delete anything in red or black, highlight the thread and unify the bolding and colour. Voila, check implemented.
    I honestly don't think the new metagame has had an averse effect on Azumarill. Darmanitan and Chandelure, and to a lesser extent, Hippowdon and Tornadus, all despise Azumarill. Maybe just add in a blurb on how CB Azumarill can revenge kill these threats.
    Well, it's like a "pre-badge" IMO, so yeah

I'd help out by grammar checking (which is needed, badly), but I don't play B/W much at all anymore so I don't feel like helping

But Gen. Emp told me he was a "terrible user" back in the year he joined, so who knows, maybe I'll get to work next year or something.. I don't really care about rep or anything though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…