sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right now, I prefer GP checking because I'm better at it, but I love writing analyses as well. I'm fairly good at writing, but there's a lot of room for improvement, and I enjoy "developing."

I can't wait to see my Claydol analysis onsite! ^_^
    lols nope.. Havent seen Umbry. Pizza was ytd online? idk, it was late if was..
    whatever you think can go in OO probably can go there lol, there really aren't any stipulations as to what you put there besides truly atrocious stuff
    Haha i'll probably have to since we need proof of the battle or whatever lol ;P

Also, congrats on getting another check stamped by NixHex :D
    lol, I generally suck at OU anyways, but it should be a fun battle nonetheless. I'm more of a UU / RU / NU player, hit number 3 and number 1 respectively at some point in the past

as for the check, i've made changes in the scms, thanks! I mean i did do the check at like 3 in the morning... lol
    nope, afaik the uu analyses haven't been updated with the tiering changes yet let alone new dw additions >.>
    i happened to be checking out steels in uu and happened by that page and spotted a few spelling errors and then spotted a whole section where 'cobalion' was referred to as 'you' and and and and then that check happened D:
    on my sun article! cause it was such a pain to check, probably, and also howdyouknowallthisstuff o.o

lol, i feel so bad doing stuff like this but IDK WHAT TO DO I CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT *TWITCHES*
    Haha sounds good, I'm probably going to sleep soon, it's nearly 2 over here! :P
    Haha yea... writing analyses can take awhile, especially if you were not the original writer of the skeleton. At one point, I had 5 analyses in copyediting x.x

I just finished writing Cinccino so i only have 2 to write up now :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…