sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno, 100th post should just be used wherever. 1000 post is the one where you give shout outs to everyone you know on Smogon.
    just sayin' I don't think Steamroll has mod powers, because in match you have '@'.
    Heh.. will do Closets steam pokemon tmr =)
    Yep, you got it (the Skarmory and Bronzong thing).

I'll implement the check and post feedback, so stand by...
    Huh? Copied what?

Hey, I thought you were already on my friends list. Thank you for fixing this awful mistake. :P

I've read through your Claydol check, and will begin implementing it in a sec. I'm only going to make some of the changes though, as a few were unnecessary, a few were erroneous, and the rest were pretty cool. Do you want in depth feedback?
    lol idkkk i don't really think writing up an analysis without ever having used the poke is at all a good thing, or at any rate it's not something i want to attempt :/
    I can't say for sure, but it would be in the dictionary because this use of since has become extremely commonplace. It's technically incorrect, and should be avoided in formal writing. (IMO)

"Hm, I always though 'and' should be used with 'such as' since it's listing the possible examples,"

From your last VM.

Also, I changed it to Skarmory or Bronzong because the "and" makes it sound like they're countering Landorus simultaneously.

"I had sardine, baked beans, dumplings, cauliflower, potato... The usual household fare :P *burp*"

o_O *backs away slowly, reaching for gas mask*
    That one? Which one?

Also, I'm going to lecture you about your use of "since." You're using it incorrectly.

Since has chronological connotations, and should be used to cite points in time. For example, this is correct: "Since Dragonite got Hurricane, people started to use it on rain teams." It refers to the point in time where Dragonite got Hurricane ("since then")

How was dinner? What did you have?
    i honestly dont know how to use mesprit LOL it gets nothing over mew / uxie / slowbro/king D:
    I haven't had a look yet (I'm about to.)

But I will say this: I had a look at the Substitute + Smack Down Landorus thread, and your GP check was the best of all three, even better than NWO's (that particular check wasn't his best work).

I'll tell you what. Apply for the GP team now, you're ready. You have to take into account the waiting time, which you can use to refine your skills. Good luck!
    Well, its already written up, it would be a shame to waste it... I'll ask him though.

Im on the look out for something to take over and write actually; where can I find them?
    cool man. i'm really excited about the plethora of new grammar checkers especially with all the vgc analyses and new sets springing up. all help is appreciated.
    I know. Good luck with the tournament. Sadly there aren't a lot of people online at the past gen forum :(
    It's French, run it through babelfish.

Claydol analysis? *blush* heh, you flatter me.

Anyway, I'm tired! which means bedtime. See ya tomorrow sandy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…