athleteandy1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just a heads up that i won't be free for probably a few hours, so someone might get to it before i do, but if not i'll be glad to :)
    "and i think i have terrible prose because i'm not very good at writing formally"

>_> Komodo advised me to change the criticism.
    I shall check your analyses as soon as I can, slightly busy at the moment, but shouldn't be too long :)
    hi andy i saw that you write ru analysis and I was wondering if you could write the rotom-f one for me, i have it qc approved and its somewhere in the ru forum
    That IS a long one, oh wow :P I'll make a post and begin now, we'll see if it gets finished before I go to sleep :)
    "You may use the pronoun "who" instead of "which" or "that" and use "he" or "she" to refer to Pokemon as people if you so desire. It must be consistent for the entire article or analysis if this is done, however." <- quoted from the C&C Spelling and Grammar thread.
    Haha I'm not a member of QC, sorry about that! Here is the list of members.
    No I honestly thank you, I wouldn't have been able to handle it, I had some problems getting Walrein through QC.

But now Walrein has it's first GP check.
    Hey, Glad to see the Emboar analysis is done.
    If you remember, I had reserved Emboar, but you put up a skeleton anyway, and I let you take it. :)
    Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, I was having enough trouble with my Walrein analysis and I wouldnt have been able to take care of Emboar.
    The general rule is that once you have them written, you can reserve more. So yea, go ahead an reserve another.
    VM next time, it's simpler and faster. I probably won't be able to do a check myself today since I'm pressed for time, I'll look at the am checks though.
    Oh that was just me talking to myself.

As a Fire / Ground it manages to differentiate itself from Blaziken and Infernape, it gains a ground stab (and most of their resistances of a fire / fight) and it just suits it :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…