Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey draco, wanna team up w/ me and ToF for the UU Olympics? You can do adv uu, we'd love to have you!
    ohh ok

Monday to Wednesday : 15: 00 pm - 2 : 00 am
    Thursday to Friday : 17 : 30 pm - 2 : 00 am
    Weekends : All dayy

GMT-7 Sorry
    Saudades também! ^^ Mas agora sou aposentado =x e só jogarei spl/wc (se eu entrar risos) xD to no ST8 mas a situaçao ta braba, to um pouquinho inferrujado <_> po, vc só foi notar minha falta agora ='(
    Oh great.
    What about playing on Friday or Saturday (i know it's "far" but i don't have team yet in RBY and GSC).
    If you want, we can play the ADV one sooner.
    Sorry man i had some work to do this week end, i couldn't connect earlier Friday. I can play every day this week at 7-10pm at my GMT (3-6 pm at your GMT, but i'm not sure). I can't connect earlier from Tuesday to Friday, so we have to wait Saturday if you want to play earlier.
    ''Halfway through last season I realized I couldn't play ADV without using Superman and then I talked to DracoMalfoy. You are seriously the best tutor Smogon has in any generation. The amount of time you've spent helping me learn ADV is astounding, I don't even know how long it's been. You've definitely made me into an ADV fan and I hope you can continue to spread that around to more people. It's a great metagame.''

Ouvi falar que cogitaram em colocar isso na descrição de ''pagar pau'' do dicionário.
    Hi, i just remember that i'll not be at home around the time we fix'd. I talked with Darkloic, and he'll be online at the time we fix'd, if you want to play him for no team preview.
    I'll be ready to play on sunday/today's night (and my timezone is +1).

Sorry about that, totally forgot this ^^'
    Hi !
    I'm GMT +1 and i'll be really active tomorow and all week-end long, that shoudln't be a issue to meet each other.
    I don't have RBY and GSC team atm, i'll build them tomorow i guess. I propose you this : one of us VM the other when he see him connected here, telling the server where he'd like to play. What do you think about this ?
    I'll be connected on Smogon or French Time Server at 8 pm (GMT +1) and i'll disconnect around 11 pm.
    I think that i can. Afternoon for you or for me ? I return to my home at 6pm, maybe 4-5pm this friday if i can find a bus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…