sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll go read through it right now, don't worry if I have changes of my own to add, but still, you're doing good, keep it up :) Indeed I am the OP of both queues ^^
    LOL, i've been referring to (or at least thinking of) it as the alakastamp for a while! i know NB calls it that too. it's an alakazam, not a kadabra :p
    Well, I'll wait with Zapdos until I get the QC input I requested. But I haven't gotten any answer yet so I'll just wait.
    I active on weekends? Haha, that's new.

Well, if it doesn't really matter how long it takes to complete an analysis if you're worried about that. I've had Cofagrigus reserved for like two weeks or something and I haven't posted the skeleton yet. Just don't wait for like 3 months to finish it and you'll be fine. So, go ahead and reserve a second one while they still are avaiable. ;)
    Now that you have it on file in PM, I'm going to delete the post. I don't really want people to see it. Gotta remember that I'm still an amateur GP, I don't want to come across as full-of-myself.

But I do have one more piece of advice for you; Don't change things for the sake of it. If you're rewording something, it's because it sounds awkward, is bad prose, that kinda stuff. It's perfectly alright to do a GP check that contains only one or two fixes.

Now, I'm going to stop being lazy and finally do that Linoone check! I've left it way too long.
    Nope, you haven't talked to me until now. It's good you pick up those locked analyses. ;) Do Hariyama or Moltres while you're at it too. You're allowed to do two at the same time and you're a good writer so it shouldn't be a problem, right? ;P
    I love those two mons, quite possibly my favorite new ones from BW along with Scolipede and Cinccino :D
    I'm not sure what'll happen with Landorus. I PMed mah buddy NixHex asking him to help us out, so we'll have to wait and see.
    I have no idea haha, I just saw someone use that word and it caught on I guess? xD
    but the satisfaction of having the power to wield the alakastamp is pretty awesome too ;)
    Haha thanks xD

As for your question, usually it is, but it depends on the sentence. If the sentence is short enough, it doesn't need a comma, but in most cases, it does. Use your own judgment for that :P

You should apply sooner than later though, since ibo and fate will take forever to reply... Or I guess you could directly ask Great Sage, but idk about that process since Komodo kinda took care of that for me... but yea, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)
    Haha yea, thanks! :D

Apparently Komodo (a friend of mine), talked to Great Sage himself, and he said to PM him, which I did last night. Then this morning, Great Sage Pmed me, saying I was good to go for GP, and added my name to the list, without even giving me the GP test :o

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get in! It's always nice to have more GPers :)
    Urgh >.< I asked to take over because every other thread said "Lady Salamence is taking this over" before it was locked, and that one just said "locking due to inactivity." I'll find one eventually though :P
    Lol we both have 99 posts :) I don't go to pl anymore. I kinda quitted pokemon lols. Past Gen is dead and I don't like battling anymore sorry
    :( How is the tourney going on then. How do the pl members do, hope they learned from there mistakes when battling against me ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…