Honus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you wanna make a team together, I'd gladly help you :) (just not OU since I suck at OU lol)

Just let me know :P

also whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on earth are you still up? 9.9
    Yea, stall vs stall is kinda meh... lol

Yea, Accelgor is really good for Spikes, I use him on my hail team. Although Scolipede is slower, it can use both kinds of spikes and absorb t spikes... difficult choice
    I was at 1436 #3 for the UU ladder right before they decided to cancel suspect voting D:

sadness
    I'd recommend offense, cuz Stall sucks in RU. There's a bunch of ridiculously strong offensive threats such as Honchkrow, Braviary, Lilligant, etc such that stall is an effective waste of time. My current ladder team is a Hail offense team, and I'm at #11 on the ladder right now :D

I would suggest posting more in the RU np: thread, good posts there will help you gain a council seat along with getting a decent ranking (like top 20) on the ladder.

But tbh, I despise this new system. It's so much more tedious, and it's now ridiculously hard to get the TC badge, especially if you're a UU player, since the council seats there are permanent (and half of them did not deserve it AT ALL, and they're arrogant pricks for the most part).
    Haha yea I used to ladder for UU until they scrapped suspect voting :/

there's no point anymore

but I ladder for RU now and then
    I don't remember but I think it's like 150x150? and there's a larger file size limit as well i think, I don't remember the exact stats xD
    Haha well he hasn't played Pokemon since gen 3, but he definitely thinks Smogon is pretty cool xD
    I came out of the Pokemon closet in college... My roommate thinks its fucking awesome and keeps asking me when I'm getting mods lol, and all my other friends dgaf xD

College is good :)
    Ooh Georgetown is an excellent college. College apps are really hectic so I'd recommend starting them in the summer before your Senior year... unlike me lol. I applied to 11 different places, got accepted to 2, waitlisted by 5, and rejected by 4 lol
    Yea, I'm currently at the University of Washington, I love it! Except my Chem prof -__-

Have you thought about any colleges yet?
    I can't even count how many all nighters I've done in the past... are you still in highschool? I'm a freshman in college :P
    I ventured on Serebiiforums, but I didn't really like it there... the color scheme is blinding D:

Haha I'm doing chem hw... lol wait, where are you located? I'm in the western US if you couldn't tell by my location xD

EDIT: I'm SUPPOSED to be doing chem hw lol
    Well now we're friends! xD Smogon is a nice place to go to when I wanna take a break from schoolwork (though I spend hours on it at a time... procrastinating xD)
    I also love meeting all sorts of new people on Smogon, everyone here seems pretty chill :D
    Haha it takes patience, and of course friends on the inside :P

Us badged users know when people are about to be badged though, can't tell you how unfortunately, but if you work hard, I can guarantee you'll be able to get a badge :)

PS: who's your friend xD
    Yes, change the tag of your thread to "done" :)

Haha it really doesn't take that much to get to ladybug, I just had to wait awhile since they just recently decided to take a new stand on ladybugs. More recently, people have been getting ladybug for around 8-10 completed analyses, and even 3-4 if they are of good quality and the user has been doing other C&C stuff such as GP. It really depends though, some people had to wait a lot longer than others before getting their ladybugs. It is a very inconsistent system, but it all works out in the end. I'm glad to see that you're getting into C&C tho ^_^
    Haha, well I only just got onto GP, I got my ladybug only about a month ago, and Contrib takes quite awhile :P

but anyways... terribad xD
    Haha you should have seen my first analysis... yours is 100x better :P

practice makes perfect, now I have upwards of 20 analyses, and they're all in decent shape if I do say so myself xD
    Finished Roselia! Be careful when implementing GP checks, there's a few things that you missed from sirn's check. Otherwise, quite a nice write up! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…