Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YAY! New GP members! :D even cooler is that you're the GP checker who has the least number of posts (ie newest on smogon). Great job! :D newcomer of the year!
    I think there's more inactive GPers than active....... -_-

I guess it's up to us!

Also I want you to have a ladybug like real soon
    We need new GPers! Like half the team went inactive .__.

also, you can stamp your own stuff now! :D
    thanks for the GP check, everything is going smoothly for me in C&C now

i just have to write up throh now.
    I guess your right, I'm just a lazy fuck lol,

Also, didn't you see Oglemi's post? He likes you! That's a good thing xD
    Haha wait which post, my last VM? xD

It doesn't help that my Chem prof is terrible... I basically self-study :/
    Haha I've never been hungover xD

But I prefer Vodka actually, but I'm a light-medium weight, so it doesn't take that long to get me drunk :P

I'm majoring in Biochemistry... fml
    Oh haha that's cool, I'm only a lowly frosh in college xD

I make time for Pokemon idgaf :P
    LOL wait are you in college right now? There are some days when I just wanna down a bottle of Tequila or something...
    I certainly hope you get in! Did either of them reply yet? There's three things that could happen. One, they could just outright accept you like they did with me. Two, they could send you a test analysis for proofreading (I think it's out of 11 points), or three, they could reject you (not happening). Whatever happens, let me know!
    And tbh I think your checks are good enough such that you shouldn't need to take the test imo, but of course, that's up to the leaders of GP. Regardless, you should definitely be able to score high on the test :) Just make sure when you apply, send your application to bojangles and Great Sage as Fatecrashers is on leave until March ._.
    Lol I applied after I did ten amateur GP checks in like a week and somehow got in... I didn't even need to take the test for some reasons unknown :o

But I can assure you that the GP team is vouching for you, as your GP checks are quite good. I'm certain you'll get in whenever you decide to apply ^_^
    I expect the same of you pretty soon, my friend. When are you planning on applying for GP? :D
    Hey, you're that awesome new GP checker! Yo Jellicent!

Ten bucks says you make the GP team in the next two weeks. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…