Honus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You just have to put [.a]Starmie[/a] in a the top of whatever you want to get linked to. If you put tags around everything, then the text won't show up. So like if I had the following team of mon1/mon2/starmie/mon3/mon4/mon5, I would set it up like so:

team blah blah blah

mon1
    mon2
    [.a]Starmie[/a]starmie
    mon3
    mon4
    mon5

and then when you clicked the link it would take you to the line where the anchor tags are.

You also have to figure out what the actual link is. I do that after the post has been made since it's just the link to the post followed by #bbcode_whatever
    EDIT: Ok I totally forgot about this, but you can also do [.jump="value"]whatever[/jump] and it will jump to wherever the appropriate anchor tag is in that post. So if I included [.jump="Starmie"]Starmie[/jump], it would show up as a URL that said Starmie and linked to where the Starmie anchor tag is. You can only use jump tags if the anchor tag is in the same post though, it can't be like a different post in the thread
    Oh HAI THANKS :D

also, i have a shitton of chem stuff cuz I have a 3 hour lab today D:

so I probably won't be able to until 10 PM PST, so 1 AM EST D:

sorry! tomorrow might be ok tho :)
    Well, go ahead and suggest something but I can't guarantee I'll get around to it, though I'll try ahaha. Thanks for the compliments either way <3~
    Oh dear.... well, I suppose you'll just get more of those in the future :/

/screw school
    haha omg well I should actually go to sleep... gotta drive places tomorrow xD

ttyl :)
    it's ok, i totally understand, I have too many FB friends :o

i deleted like 150 and I still have 500 D:

yea irc sounds good, I'm usually on #genvuu, #rarelyused, and #insidescoop :P
    ok wtf I swear I vm'ed you.... anyways, we should decide on a playstyle first. What do you prefer, weather offense, bulky offense, hyper offense, stall, semi-stall, or balanced? xD
    Seems like we both end up staying up late a lot :P

Highschool kinda ruined my sleep patterns, so now I just sleep whenever I want lol

another essay... >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…