Separate names with a comma.
Seems fine to me. Love pumpkins. QC Approved 2/3
- Also note that a SpDef spread should use Leftovers more often due to the lack of focus on physical attacks
- Special emphasis on Hoopa...
Venusaur @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpA / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
Escavalier: Absolutely agree with this, but not for all the reasons some might think. While Escavalier is a fantastic wallbreaker with frightening...
Alright, my turn to have fun with this now that I"m back from a convention:
Alomomola: I've been on the fence about this one. On the one hand, it is...
On it, thanks.
@ Braviary: I personally wouldn't mind this since it did get quite a bit better with Mega Lix and Ttrum leaving. Not sure how the...
Looks fine. Keep it up :]
QC Approved 2/3
At ABC6 this weekend. Don't expect most responses until Sunday night.
- When mentioning Flygon in C&C, be sure to note Choiced sets take a fair chunk from Gyro Ball variants of Mega Steelix (tho Band still 2HKOes before...
Got the above things.
I can finally talk about this team. Had to wait a little bit, but here's some VoltTurn offense for you guys:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Implemented. Bravo, oh bravo.
Did this. Good job all
Got this. One more!
Got this. One more to go!
- In OO, mention that Sub can be used with Pain Split to form an annoying SubSplit combination due to Prankster, but runs into moveslot syndrome...
- Note that Omastar also struggles with the myriad of Fighting-types as well as most Electrics in the tier
- Worth noting...
To add on to this, Typhlosion's primary answers, Slowking and Alomomola, have Regenerator to even thwart predictions with Hidden Power Grass and it...