1) Make sure the rules are listed somewhere fairly obvious.
2) If they break the rule, kick them. When they come back, explain what rule they broke and tell them not to do it again.
3) If they do it again, ban them for a day.
4) Serious offenses / repeat offenders skip all of this and get banned for 323423 days or however long I feel like it.
i have got to say this would help with the spam, but it would drive some people away, I prefer this method:
1. Warning and explain what they did wrong.
3. If they come back and do it again its a 1 day ban.
4. If they do it the next day its a week.
For people who like storing things: The Box
Reading and LC? LCF
, LC Guide
, LC Analyses
Good channels: #littlecup, #C&C, #1v1, others
And for SCMS editors: SCMS group
ete on IRC. Goodbye Smogon. Good luck, was fun while it lasted.