Originally Posted by Fat Aki
Unfortunately, this dosen't really help if no mods are on. I think we need Time Zone mods, as it seems that DJD, Mag, KoA and Tennis are always on at the same time, and that's really not helping.
We already have mods in different time zones. At least eric and I are on Europe, so that zone is somewhat covered.
My problem is that, when I connect, either it's me alone with only 3 or 4 people, or I'm entering a crowded server, but with 2 or 3 mods already in. I've rarely entered the server with a lot of people and no mod connected, which would be the ideal situation. For example, I connected an hour ago, and I'm alone with an away user, and only other two people have entered the server since then, only to leave immediately.
Originally Posted by Fat eric the espeon
i have got to say this would help with the spam, but it would drive some people away, I prefer this method:
1. Warning and explain what they did wrong.
3. If they come back and do it again its a 1 day ban.
4. If they do it the next day its a week.
I do find this behavior better. An initial warning explaining the rules is what I do 90% of the time (the remaining 10% is a hard ban against those who are clearly offensive/trolling). Then, a kick, then, if they insist, a ban. From my experience, most posters stop infracting after being kicked. I've rarely banned anyone who didn't deserved it from the beginning.