Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh guys, my win condition is: I win if people who have the power to kill are still alive.

Please don't kill me I'm on your side!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
how convenient
a role that both good and bad guys want to keep you alive

i guess good and bad are more subjective in this game than ever but whatever

I fail to see how that works in Obi's favor cookie...

Judging by the role I would say Obi is unaligned so it isn't really that the mafias want to keep him alive, it is that Obi wants the mafias to keep him alive... He is essentially the mafias bitch unless he doesn't wish to win.

Sounds pretty crappy actually when you think about it 0_0

Lol... Obi = mafia's bitch

edit:

Correction: Actually not only the mafias bitch, really anyone who has the power to kill can force Obi to carry out their dirty work or you know, they can kill Obi...

I fail to see how that works in Obi's favor cookie...

Judging by the role I would say Obi is unaligned so it isn't really that the mafias want to keep him alive, it is that Obi wants the mafias to keep him alive... He is essentially the mafias bitch unless he doesn't wish to win.

Sounds pretty crappy actually when you think about it 0_0

Lol... Obi = mafia's bitch

edit:

Correction: Actually not only the mafias bitch, really anyone who has the power to kill can force Obi to carry out their dirty work or you know, they can kill Obi...
Doesn't that apply to everybody ?_? (excluding bpv of course)

Well yeah I guess... also there are roles that can come back to life I think (somewhere in the OP) so you can exclude them as well.

Still Obi's role really makes him the mafias/kill roles bitch... Some people might just win like in previous mafia games "You win if your side wins" so it doesn't matter if they die as long as their side wins... Obi however must rely on the mafia not to kill him meaning that a mafia member can contact him and literally force him to do anything they want if he wants any chance of winning.

edit: The fact that he is unaligned also makes this worse for him as he has no "friends" (people on the same side) to back him up or help him out. He is entirely dependent on the mafia not killing him, and is most likely not in an alliance with anyone.

Though I was just trying to tell cookie that it isn't really as convenient as he seems to think it is for Obi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)