Having modeled my own team some (okay 95%) from this team I can honestly say it's pretty cool. However, I'd like to point out a few flaws and how I dealt with them (and exploited them to combat this team) while using the team.
1. Stratagem- Technician > Levitate increases powe and survivability. If an AP boost is managed, Strat easily takes out half a team (lacking Blissey).
2. In order to help with your Infernape problem, you changed Specs Rotom-W to Scarf Rotom-H, who yes, does help against Ape, but then opens the team up to Pursuit Tar.
3. Snorlax- I dunno about you 3, but I found that people tried poisoning Lax and that he took so little from Special Ice/Fire types that Thick Fat was less appealing than immunity. I've got to admit, you guy rrally opened me up to this guy.
4.Salamence- Definite beast... but SR is a huge burden on him without a spinner- especially when coming in and out leaves no time for Roost. Not a big problem, though I much preferred Outrage to hit hard and switch less.
5. Gross- nothing wrong here. I HATED this.
6. Ape... early on I realized that 192 Speed was being used. I used 196 and eventually bumped it up to 252 to outspeed yours 100% of the time. Overheat seemed to me a poor option because of the power drop forcing you to switch. Fire Blast may not KO Rotom, but it delivers the necessary damage for Gross, Celebi, and Jirachi. More importantly, on mispredicts you can use it again w/ full Sp Att Stone Edge just didn't seem to handle Mence. HP Ice handles Mence, Flygon, and Gliscor w/o any investment. CC and Mach Punch ara just Stellar.
Overall, great team, but it doesn't do too well against Axe's stall. Then again, nothing does well against Axe's anything