World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go guys.

Changed vote

Ace acted extremely suspiciously when Kumar asked him to claim at the beginning of the game. My requests for a claim have been met with silence- this unwillingness to cooperate leads me to believe that Ace Matador is mafia.

I wanted to do this myself ever since he said that he's giving up. How the hell are we supposed to win if he's got that attitude? I don't even care if he's Pangaean, let's just drop the dead weight.

edit: He's the inspector...

Withdrawing vote.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
*Ok I guess I've been forced to show my hand. I didn't want to do this but I have a feeling I'm being band wagoned by mafia and village alike.

I think you guys need to know i am Inspector. First night i Inspected Shiv, i now have another villagers role PM, i will show it to him over IRC.

Here are some words me and Kumar had:

Code:
Session Start: Thu May 21 18:34:56 2009
Session Ident: [azn]Kumar
15[18:34] <AceMatador> Kumar
15[18:35] <AceMatador> Help
15[18:35] <AceMatador> ;_;
Session Close: Thu May 21 19:46:45 2009

Session Start: Fri May 22 20:01:07 2009
Session Ident: [azn]Kumar
15[20:01] <AceMatador> Herya Kumar
15[20:01] <AceMatador> Basically
15[20:01] <AceMatador> Shiv told me to talk to you
15[20:03] <AceMatador> Hello
15[20:04] <AceMatador> Hey
[20:04] <[azn]Kumar> hi
15[20:04] <AceMatador> So
15[20:04] <AceMatador> I do not trust Shiv.
[20:04] <[azn]Kumar> so
[20:04] <[azn]Kumar> that's fine
15[20:05] <AceMatador> So i would like
15[20:05] <AceMatador> to know his claim
15[20:05] <AceMatador> And your claim
[20:05] <[azn]Kumar> doesn't work that way son
[20:05] <[azn]Kumar> you make your claim to me
15[20:05] <AceMatador> I already know his claim.
[20:05] <[azn]Kumar> that's cool
15[20:06] <AceMatador> i am villager
[20:06] <[azn]Kumar> i am a villager too
[20:06] <[azn]Kumar> so is shiv
[20:06] <[azn]Kumar> do you have something more?
15[20:06] <AceMatador> Ok
15[20:06] <AceMatador> Ask shiv
15[20:06] <AceMatador> to give me your claim
[20:06] <[azn]Kumar> here i'll show you how to do it
[20:06] <[azn]Kumar> i am kumar, nigeria, thief
15[20:07] <AceMatador> Ok
15[20:07] <AceMatador> How's this
15[20:07] <AceMatador> Give me your role pm
15[20:07] <AceMatador> if i belive it
15[20:07] <AceMatador> i will tell you mine
15[20:07] <AceMatador> if i belive it
[20:07] <[azn]Kumar> heh
[20:07] <[azn]Kumar> you're new to this
[20:07] <[azn]Kumar> aren't you?
15[20:08] <AceMatador> I may be new but i am not stupid.
[20:08] <[azn]Kumar> seems to me that you are
15[20:08] <AceMatador> Really?
[20:08] <[azn]Kumar> the rest of the village is clearly with me
[20:08] <[azn]Kumar> unless you have something better, we are done here
15[20:09] <AceMatador> Hmm
15[20:09] <AceMatador> I am inspector.
15[20:09] <AceMatador> I found out shiv is bad
15[20:09] <AceMatador> night one
15[20:10] <AceMatador> Do not tell shiv
[20:10] <[azn]Kumar> that's good
[20:10] <[azn]Kumar> now let me see your role pm
[20:10] <[azn]Kumar> and i'll show you mine
15[20:10] <AceMatador> I can show you shivs
[20:10] <[azn]Kumar> that's a start
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Default Night 1 results
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Last night, the Secret Underground Government Headquarters (SUGH) enjoyed a lovely steak dinner, safe from the perils of world war, being, well, secret and underground. Shortly after finishing this delicious meal, your informant arrived, still in his native disguise, wearing a balaclava and a warm, furry jacket. He hands you a piece of folded up paper and sits down, quietly.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Quote:
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Dear Shiv,
15[20:11] <AceMatador> You are Russia.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Under the red banner of communism, your huge nation flourished and became one of the most powerful in the world. Your dominance was unrivalled for many years until the late nineteenth century when communism died down. Though you held strong to your idealist views, you were mocked and ridiculed by many nations, leaving your government bitter and resentful. When Vladimir Tschavo led the revival of communism with the birth of the Red Revolution, there was finally a glimpse of hope for your people. The Red Revolution became the leading party in Russia after winning a presidential election in 2003 and by 2019 the Red Revolution had expanded massively, eventually declaring war on the rest of the world.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Being such a vast country, you have everything at your disposal. You are one of the most influential countries in the entire world and nobody would dare refuse to meet with your leaders. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Call meeting with <USER>”, and that user will be too busy talking to you to do anything else that night.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Your allies are:
15[20:11] <AceMatador> <snip>
15[20:11] <AceMatador> You are allied with the Red Revolution.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> You win if the Red Revolution wins.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> Several men rise from their chairs and you notice one man say quietly “delicious”. It isn’t made clear if he was referring to the steak or the information you just received.
15[20:11] <AceMatador> __________________
15[20:11] <AceMatador> you're the only proper noun i need
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> Dear Kumar,
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> You are Nigeria.
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> You are one of the most populous countries in the world and by far the most populous ‘black’ country. Your economy has come on leaps and bounds in recent years as your nation found its feet and began to develop. You joined the struggle for survival with the Pangaean Republic as soon as the terrorist factions declared war on the world, in a desperate attempt to keep your religion and government intact in the years to come.
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> You’ve got many skilled pickpockets in your nation, and you plan to put them to use on a rather larger scale than they’re used to for the purposes of this war. Each night you may PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Send pickpockets to <USER>” and you will send your pickpockets to snoop around this nation. Should they find anything, they will reluctantly deliver it to your government come daybreak.
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.
[20:13] <[azn]Kumar> You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
15[20:13] <AceMatador> Ok
15[20:14] <AceMatador> Hmm
15[20:14] <AceMatador> Ok
15[20:14] <AceMatador> What do you think
15[20:14] <AceMatador> The stupid acematador
15[20:14] <AceMatador> should do
15[20:14] <AceMatador> Oh clever kumar
15[20:14] <AceMatador> About shiv the mafioso
[20:14] <[azn]Kumar> hold on
15[20:14] <AceMatador> ok
[20:14] <[azn]Kumar> let me compare some stuff
By the way, just to say this again: Most villagers playing are total fucktards.
Especially Yoshi King, who was obviously not trusted with fuck all by Kumar.
Also, i suspect Umbreon Dan, as Kumar told me to inspect him the night i was hooked. By the way, i will be needing BG protect, which i probably won't get.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fucking hell he's now been revealed. Lesson to all: Don't fucking randomly lynch based on silence, get on IRC and talk, waiting till evidence amounts.

We don't know for certain that he is clean although I'm pretty sure he is, so please withdraw your vote until we have a more certain target. Yoshi King, you said you knew an inspector so please PM me who you thought they were cause if Ace isn't mafia, they most likely are.

6A9 Ace Matador

Lynch Umbreon Dan

His attitude in his post was pretty strange, sure i insulted the village, but if you're any sort of a mafia player you should know why...

Draco Yoshi please read the below:

Your PM's are obnoxious and pathetic, and not only that, you sent them when i was not on Smogon. Very logical. Not only that, but if Village loses this game it's thanks to idiots like you revealing themselves in the topic, and starting rand lynches with no evidence. Your claim that you are Kumars "right hand man" is pretty much bs as Thunda was meant to be the back up in case Kumar died. I doubt you even got given spreadhseet access, and you will be the first i inspect n4.

lol Ace, I was the first person to get spreadsheet access. Kumar even put me as his right-hand man.

Regardless, changing vote to lynch Umbreon Dan.

Ace is right, though I would've preferred a claim directly to me to avoid this mess.

6A9 Ace Matador

I don't... can you explain (here or in pm)?

Also, AZ, I think Kumar was the thief. (I could be wrong)
God you and AZ are just dumb. Isn't it cool how when people die then get their role PM's posted? Kumar was theif. Sigh.

There is no need to explain, the fact you regarded to be so rudely and disregarded the fact i might be Pangean so easily suggests you may be mafia trying to invoke hard feelings on other players to lynch me.

How am I dumb? I went back and double-checked Kumar's role PM, I just don't know the names of roles all that well.

Anyway, my reasoning was: either you had given up and weren't going to anything useful, or you were mafia and it was some sort of trick. What am I supposed to get out of "I give up on you guys"?

6A9 Ace Matador

lol Ace, I was the first person to get spreadsheet access. Kumar even put me as his right-hand man.

Regardless, changing vote to lynch Umbreon Dan.

Ace is right, though I would've preferred a claim directly to me to avoid this mess.
Uh okay? You still have not explained why you were a retard to me via pm's, and why you were so ignorant as to try lynching me for no reason.

Sorry for DP.

Uh guys, Kumar was the village inspector. I'm pretty sure HE was the one who found out Shiv (Unless for some reason the village have TWO FULL inspectors)

No Lynch for now, gonna see how this develops.
oh god rofl
How am I dumb? I went back and double-checked Kumar's role PM, I just don't know the names of roles all that well.

Anyway, my reasoning was: either you had given up and weren't going to anything useful, or you were mafia and it was some sort of trick. What am I supposed to get out of "I give up on you guys"?
Perhaps dont lynch him for absolutely no reason at all?

Edit: how the fuck? He posts after me but my post is before his...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)