Another great CAP. I can't wait to playtest him; the stat spread and the movepool we gave him allow for so many options to stop the secondary! I think that we will see some key things develope:
- SR leads will stay the same. However I think Toxic Spikes will increase
during playtesting; he is susceptible to them, and will likely be on many teams, so even if he removes them from the field, his bulkiness will be killed.
- I see Leftovers as being heavily used, though I foresee many people going for the Guts sweep with Flame Orb.
- A defensive combo of Gyarados + Celebi + Colossoil: they cover eachother fiercly and can take out eachother's counters
- Heavy stall will be less used, and when used, it will have to have a Colossoil counter.
- Due to the need for a Spin Blocker on stall, I see an increase in Spiritomb due to the lack of weakness to Dark, so it can screw with Colossoil a bit.
I guess we'll see =)
The process of CAP 9 was excellent in my oppinion: it was extremely organized and no one really dominated the process, meaning everyone got their two cents in. The only thing that I think needs work is the Name process, as that was kind of a mess: everyone submitted something =P