I'm restarting my SoulSilver game to do this, with modified rules:
- 1. If a pokémon in my party faints, I must release it as soon as possible.
- 1a. If all the pokémons in my party faint, I can make a new party with pokémons that are waiting in the PC. If there are no pokémons in the PC, the game is over.
- 1b. Pokémon that hit 1HP due to poison are considered dead.
- 2. The battle type will be SET - no switching out after defeating an enemy trainer's pokémon.
- 3. I can only catch the first pokémon I encounter in an area (an area being something that has its own name on the map).
- 3a. If I already have a pokémon of the same species as the first pokémon i encounter in an area, I can ignore that encounter.
- 3b. Pokémon that are given, traded or obtained in any way other than in the wild don't count (they must come from the game though).
- 3c. Legendaries don't count, but I will only have one try to catch them. If I fail, I will not reload and I will not try to catch them later on. If caught, they follow the same rules as any other pokémon.
- 4. I will nickname all my pokémons.
- 5. I will start with one level 5 pokémon of my choice (put in the game via pokésav), with correct stats and moves and the same IVs as my original starter.
- 6. I can buy one item per shop I visit. Apart from that, I can only use items I find in the wild, or that are given to me, including pokéballs of any kind.
- 6a. Apart from pokéballs and story-related items, no item of any kind can be used, except when they're used by pokémons themselves during a battle.
- 7. I will not use the Daycare center.
I might add or tweak some rules depending on what I face in the game, I'm not really knowledgeable about Pokémon so I don't have all the events in mind. I'll keep you informed - I'll try to draw some comics but I might settle with text.
first post in stark mountain i think yay
edit: ah and the comic isn't finished? it's only up to episode 12 and it says 'to be continued'... was it abandoned? :(