Sep 24th, 2010, 10:49:35 AM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Originally Posted by Fat HART4FLOON
This is a very interesting high-tech robot bug thingy. Looks kinda like a walking car with a gun on its back. Now let's see how this sucker is.
Level Up Moves
- Techno Buster
- Quick Attack
- Magnet Rise
- Metal Claw
7 Fury Cutter
18 Nitro Charge
22 Magnet Bomb
33 Metal Sound
40 Signal Beam
44 Tri Attack
55 Bug Buzz
62 Simple Beam
66 Zap Cannon
73 Hyper Beam
01 Claw Sharpen
10 Hidden Power
13 Ice Beam
15 Hyper Beam
16 Light Screen
32 Double Team
40 Aerial Ace
43 Nitro Charge
48 Sing A Round (Troll?)
53 Energy Ball
57 Charge Beam
65 Shadow Claw
68 Giga Impact
69 Rock Polish
73 Thunder Wave
76 Bug Opposition
91 Flash Cannon
The first thing you may notice are excellent typing, good mixed attacking stats, Download, and decent bulk.
One thing i think is weird on Smogon people
you forget an important stuff he is going to
be nearly unobtianble cause normaily the
last pokemon on dex is rare as hell
ex:mew,celebi,deoxys,arceus and probablly GENOSEKUTO
Here are some good and the bad about him:
- Good Typing - Bug/Steel is an excellent type combination and will allow Genosekuto to switch into the many powerful Dragon type attacks that plague Ubers.
- Excellent Mixed Attacking Stats - 120 in both Attack and Special Attack means that Genosekuto will put a large dent in anything, although his special movepool is superior to his physical movepool.
- Download - This is one of the things that stood out to me. With a download boost Genosekuto boasts incredible power, dealing an impressive 61.1%-72.1% to Lugia, assuming 252+ and a Download boost.
- Explosion - A powerful attack that will allow him to take out special walls such as the ever annoying Blissey.
- Lack of Boosting Moves - This really annoys me about Genosekuto as his only useful boosting move is Rock Polish. No moves that will help him abuse his more useful special movepool.
- Barren Physical Movepool - The one thing that stops him from being a viable mixed attacker. Really, his only usable moves would probably be U-turn, X-scissor, and lol quick attack.
- 99 Base Speed - This is just fail. Genosekuto will be outsped by many things because of one little tiny base point.
There are many better choices for what Genosekuto can do, unfortunately. However, I think that Download will be what helps Genosekuto find his niche in Ubers (or OU if he isn't determined "strong" enough)
And now, discuss!
† I don't give a fuck what religion you are. Copy and paste this if you don't either. †
I'm weird and proud of it!
Drangons and Steel types are for weak trainers
real trainers use Normal and Water types