@Texas Cloverleaf and Akane Domo: You both get exactly the same challenge. It is variable.
Here are the steps to find your Pokemon:
1. Pick any country.
2. Use a search engine to find the latitude and longitude of that country's capital. (Be sure you find degrees, minutes, and seconds.)
3. Add together the degrees from both, minutes from both, and seconds from both, then add those together.
4. Find the first Pokemon alphabetically you can have (if you can trade, that counts) whose base stat total is within 30 of that number. However, you MUST start your alphabet on the first letter of the country you chose.
Once you have your Pokemon:
5. Name your Pokemon after the country you chose (removing vowels if necessary).
6. Have it solo the first two Gyms (outside of the leaders) after you catch it. You must catch it ASAP. For example, if you get Starly, it must solo Roark and Gardenia's Gyms, except for Roark and Gardenia.
7. If you get something that can only be caught after Gym 7, have it solo the eighth Gym leader's entire Gym (including the GL) as well as ten Trainers in Victory Road.
Good luck, and let us know what you get!
...and as soon as I get back, my computer dies. I will have really limited computer access for an undefined period of time, so please bear with me.
<18:06> *** SoS is now known as AwesomeSoS
<21:49> Dummy007: TL, read the channel title
<21:49 TalkingLion: im a talking lion not a reading lion i cant