Smogon's Forum Invitational - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't think he meant counter-teamed in the classical sense of the phrase as much as he meant that he was at a team disadvantage, considering Harry is not a retard.

Philip7086 vs. kokoloko = Philip7086, 1-0

If I lost to all that hax, I would've been pretty upset. Hopefully I got rid of all my bad luck for a while in that match.

Edit: forgot to say gg.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Meh, you got an early SpD drop which cost me a lot, but yeah I did hax you back a couple times over. Still lost though, oh well, gg.

Meh, you got an early SpD drop which cost me a lot, but yeah I did hax you back a couple times over. Still lost though, oh well, gg.
I wouldn't have used that move to finish you off if I didn't get the SpD drop, so please don't complain about that. If you noticed, that was the only turn I took time to do, because I ran calcs just to make sure I'd KO. You wouldn't have gotten rocks up either way -__-.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Philip shut up, you suck regardless. You aint got shit on team Marribros

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's all good, we got lucky vs them too. Still two more matches to go! We just need another win!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Smogon has to win every sigle match this round, and the tie breaker to win. PO seems to be heading in the same directions.

Stone: deez nuts. you know what to do w/ em. if you don't, ask iconic, he's a pro.

also, lol @ those who haven't figured out that stone and i are buddies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
That's the only reason I'm his friend. And the fact I write his analysis for him usually, due to his hectic work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)