Name:All hail the sweeper!
General Description: A Hail abuser that can benefit the team in a more offensive and outgoing/fastpaced style rather than a slower, set up, or, luck based style as shown by Snow Cloak and Ice Body abusers.
Justification: Let's say you are running a wonderful Hail team. You're having fun, climbing up the ladders, messin' with teams...but wait. You're facing a Sun, Rain, or Sandstorm team. You kill their weather abuser, and try to turn the tables by sending out your precious Abomasnow, but you then see that they have a powerful ScarfChomp, Warubiaru, Starmie, Gengar, Blaziken, etc. You try your best to predict his moves and beat his team, but he's just to fast and too powerful for you! Well, if only you had that game-saving, Hail abusing Doryuuzu/Venusaur/Kingdra/Ludicolo/Kabutops equivalent to save the day! Certainly you could turn the tables and win the game if only you had a hidden card, no?
Questions to be answered:
1. But Ice is a horrible defensive/offensive playing type no? I mean, how many viable Ice types do you see in the current metagame?
2. And what if the Hail isn't around? Can't a *insert powerful weather summoner here* come in and ruin your sweep?
3. But what about the horrid priority moves and Stealth Rock?
4. What threats are most important to check when building this pokemon?
5. Is it really safe to use this thing as a "last chance" or "early game" sweeper? If this thing can't stay around, won't your team be wrecked by speedy sweepers?
6. How will the opponent be able to cripple this pokemon?
Explanation: While Ice may not be the best typing, remember all of the benefits. STAB Ice Beam/Ice Shard/Avalanche/Icicle Drop/Ice Punch/Ice Fang, all extremely viable moves that we see all of the time. Also remember that it doesn't have to be Ice. Cacturne is a prime example! While it may not be able to take advantage of weather like alot of other abusers(SpD boosts, powerful Water and Fire moves, or 100% accurate Blizzards), it's Ability, nice stat distribution, and wonderful movepool make it a wonderful pokemon to use, which is what would be the intentions of this pokemon. If this pokemon were to be used, you would have to be wary of hazards, especially Toxic Spikes, speed boosters, such as AgiliGross, Speed Boost Blaziken, and Dragon Dancers. A nice Taunter, Spinner, or Hazer can all benefit this pokemon in order for it to destroy the opposing team. While losing this pokemon can be situational, it is important to have a plan in mind. Planning out your future move can make this nIce sweeper (pun intended) an extremely potent threat.