Points out the obvious
Join Date: Mar 2010
A country full of spiders
Its_A_Random's Super Random Spectacular Scramble! (A 1k post)
Hi all, this is my 1k post! Hooray! Hooray! Random Shoutouts to everyone in this Scramble Community for some reason, being my 1k...
Anyways, to celebrate this milestone post, I'll be queuing up a challenge for Heart Gold, called "Its_A_Random's Super Random Spectacular Scramble!" This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...
Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:
- A ridiculously easy challenge.
- An insanely difficult challenge.
- A challenge I've issued in the past.
- An extremely variable challenge.
- A ridiculously creative challenge.
- A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.
- Heart Gold Version
- I can trade, but I will only do so for evolution purposes.
- Pokewalker accessible.
- I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason.
- I'd prefer if only well respected users give me a challenge.
- A minimum of 5 Pokemon before the E4, & all Pokemon must be obtained by Pewter City.
- Final battle probably against Red.
- Fuck what Rule 4 says (In the OP), I'm going to say that a Legendary is compulsory for this Scramble. While I'm at it, I also want a Surfer & Flyer, A Starter is optional.
- No signature challenges that isn't yours, but mine is acceptable.
- Don't drudge me, or give level caps of any sort.
- At least two attacking options per Pokemon.
- You don't have to be ridiculously creative.
- You must specify which category what challenge will be in
- No reservations, please.
- Make the challenges fun.
And without further ado, fire away with challenges.
- Red Gyarados [Easy]: Must know & keep Dragon Dance (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Ho-Oh (DscoNferno) [Creative]: Must have a move from the following categories:
Turn Up the Heat- Sunny Day / Sacred Fire / Overheat / basically any Fire move
Super Fly- Fly / Brave Bird
Get His Swagg On- Swagger / Punishment / Hyper Beam
Chill- Recover / Rest / Roost
Must solo 2 Kanto Gym Leaders, whenever a Pokemon uses a move with Dance in its name, it must come in & kill it, & it must solo Red's Pikachu (Dummy007)
- Sunkern (Troll) [Hard]: RNG a number between 1-20. This is how many GLP Troll must solo before evolution (+1 E4 Member if number is less than 10, or 2 if number is less then 5). Can only be healed through the use of Pokemon Centres, max three per town when Troll is in the party, Must be done on first try, otherwise, may never evolve until I solo Blue. Only STAB move is Seed Bomb (Galladiator)
- Sudowoodo [Creative]: Must win the 5 Pokeathlon events with Sudowoodo, then buy an item & use it on it. I must then teach it a TM/MT move starting with the same letter as the used Item. After each badge, I must participate it in a Pokeathlon Challenge (ObsidianRanger)
- Kangaskhan [Payback]: If Scrappy as ability, Must know Normal & Fighting type moves & cannot be used against Morty. If Early Bird as Ability, Must solo Morty, & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. Either way, it must solo an E4 Member of my choice on the first try, failure to do so means it must give up a move slot permanently (Skwog)
- Nidoran M/F (Very Able/NoReserves) [Variable]: If it has poison point it can't have any poison type moves and must solo either Koga or Janine, if it has rivalry it must appear against all gym leaders of the same gender unless it conflicts with another challenge and solo 1 GL of the same gender.
If it's male you must teach it swagger, if it's female you must teach it attract.
Now it gets a move based on nature, +att=physical attack, +spa=special, +def/spdef=growl/leer depending on gender, +speed=substitute and neutral=whatever you want.
Next you get a move based on which of the following GLs you choose to solo, if you solo whitney you get headbutt, if you solo chuck you get focus punch, if you solo pryce you get blizzard/ice beam and if you solo clair you get whatever you want. If you solo more than 1 of these GLs you can choose which move you want (eg. solo whitney and get headbutt, then solo pryce and replace headbutt with blizzard).
Now roll a die, this is for your last move, if you roll a 1 you get any level up move, 2= any HM move, 3= any TM move, 4=any special attack, 5=any physical attack and 6=any move under 61bp.
Now the last thing for you to do is flip a coin, if heads name this pokemon "Very Able", if tails name it "NoReserves" (Dark Ray)
That concludes Post #1000 for me.
Last edited by Its_A_Random; Mar 7th, 2011 at 3:12:10 PM.
Reason: Updating...Why not update my 1k?