Luxpluff's Trade Thread
View Single Post
Mar 9th, 2011, 7:56:03 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Sprites & Images
HGSS Shiny Sprites
BW Shiny Sprites
PLDH Sprites Home
BW Animated Sprites (Shiny & Non-Shiny)
Pokémon GTS Image Gallery
Legendary Pokemon's IV Calculator
mispy's Synergy Calculator
Colosseum & XD Tricks
Special Moves in Pokemon XD
Emerald Move Tutors
Pal Park Info
Emerald Cloning Glitch
1) Attach all items you wish to clone to the Pokemon you will be using to clone. You can use any of the five Pokemon in your party. All Pokemon you are planning to deposit will be cloned, so attach the items accordingly.
2) Go to the PC in the Battle Tower, and deposit the Pokemon that you wish to clone into Lanette's PC.
3) Exit out of the PC and choose to save your progress.
4) Open the PC, and withdraw all the Pokemon you just deposited.
5) Talk with the Wireless Attendant on the far right of the Battle Tower.
6) Pick two Pokemon that are eligible to compete in the Battle Tower.
7) Select the option "Yes", when you are asked "Before entering a BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay?"
8) There will be a short pause after selecting "Yes". Wait until this pause is over.
9) She will now ask you "Would you like to save the game?"
This is the point where you will turn off your game.
10) Restart your game. The cloned Pokemon will now be in both your PC and your party.
GBA Backup Tool Guide
Copy and paste the GBA_Backup_Tool .nds and .ini files to the root directory of your Flashcart.
Run GBA_Backup_Tool.nds (press X to ignore .sav file creation).
Save Backup Menu:
creates a folder for storing .sav files, and backup's a .sav file (i.e. copies the current .sav file from the cartridge to the folder in your flashcart).
Save Restore Menu:
copies any of the stored .sav files in the flashcart to the cartridge, replacing the previous one.
Last edited by Luxpluff91; Mar 4th, 2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Luxpluff91