• Went to get Dream Mist, and met Bianca and Team Plasma as well. Man, Plasma grunts may be pretty douchy, but their battle music kicks ass. Which, coincidentally, I do to them.
• Why did Fennel ask me to get some Dream Mist for her, then just come herself and get it? So pointless. Anyways, after I collect items, I go to Fennel’s room and she offers her body to me gives me a C-Gear that I’ll just turn off to save battery power and never use. Yay.
• I also get a Pal Pad from her assistant. Too bad the only person who’ll be in it is my White character; I have no Poke-friends T_T
• I heal up, then beat up a bunch of children and their babysitter. I’m such a good person.
• How cute, Cheren thinks we’re equals because we both have a Trio Badge. Charles shows him just how wrong he is by pointlessly critting his Oshawott and not-so-pointlessly critting his Purrloin too.
• Because of my new dup rule, I skipped a Patrat and then got myself a Pidove for the route.
Route 3 – Dalia the Pidove: Lv. 8, female, Hasty, a little quick tempered, Big Pecks (not too shabby, although I believe “a little quick tempered” means good Attack when my only attack right now is special, and the other ability would have been nice; minor nitpicks though, looks like she’ll do nicely)
• Whooped on some Plasma grunts in a cave, then got myself a new friend!
Wellspring Cave – Eric the Roggenrola: Lv. 10, male, Jolly, strong willed (the speed’s pretty much wasted on Eric, but at least it isn’t terrible)
• Also, Charles became a Thief. Will he become a Ninja when he evolves like in FF1? Only time will tell, and it will tell you yes, or Charles will sneak into time’s house at night and kill it’s entire family.
• Got a bit scared when Eric failed to 3HKO a trainer’s Blitzle, was threatened with a 2HKO, and I ran out of Potions. Luckily, Charles is a BAMF and took a critical hit Shock Wave like it was nothing. Charles is definitely solidifying his place on my team and in my heart; it must be because we are both Hardy. Nothing else of note on the route, just trainer-bashing.
• …Eric… I thought you were faster than that Munna… I watched you out-speed him every time. I thought you could do it… I… I’m sorry… Damn Nurse… YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO HEAL POKEMON, NOT KILL THEM! WHY!? *sob*
RIP: Eric the Roggenrola, Lv. 10 – Lv. 12
A jolly, kind young man, he always went in head first. He was a such a tough, sturdy soul that The Lord took him from us early, and as we lay his stone body back where it belongs
• New member for Pinwheel Forest:
Pinwheel Forest – Freida the Timburr: Lv. 13, female, Rash, good perseverance, Sheer Force (not-very-good nature, imo not-as-good ability, and his typing will overlap with Aaron when he evolves. I’ll keep her on for now, but she’s not gonna have one of my empty spots and she’s certainly not replacing Eric any time soon)
• …This isn’t fair. Not fair at all. I just lost Eric. Now… Charles? Rock Blast crit… how was I to know? I should have… argh… AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! …heh, that’s kinda funny; I lost my Roggenrola to something I shouldn’t have, then lost something to a Roggenrola that I shouldn’t have. Isn’t that ironic? Haha… hahaha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *silence*
RIP: Charles the Pansage, Lv. 10 – Lv. 14
A hardy soul, he was going places, gonna see new things. With his trusty Vine Whip, he lay down all who opposed him. When push came to shove, he’d urge himself to stand firm, even when it was against his nature. He shall be dearly missed, along with the possessions that mysteriously disappeared around his presense.
• I guess I was wrong; as the currently only member on my team who can super-effectively hit Rock-types without being super-effectively hit back, Freida has a niche to fill.
• As with Blair and her Relaxed nature, Freida is being surprisingly useful thanks to her good defense and Rock Throw resistance; those trainer’s Timburrs would have probably swept me without her.
• …I hate this game. I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never wanted to kill a Sawk so badly in my life. F’ing Bide… I should have just run away… Oh my god… I, I should have given her Rock Smash… it might have done more than Low Kick, and she would have… I… I’m just a bad trainer, aren’t I? That has to be it. I… should just quit. I mean, Aaron, Blair, and Dalia are still alive; there’s no reason to let them die, right? That’s what they’ll do if I continue, right? Die? I don’t want that. I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that I don’t want that. But wait… if I don’t… wouldn’t Eric, Charles, and Freida’s deaths be in vain? Wouldn’t they have been meaningless? NO! I must continue. I must win… for their sakes. I just… have to be… more careful.
RIP: Freida the Timburr, Lv. 13 – Lv. 14
I hated her at first. I mean, she seemed too weak to be as rash as she was. But she perservered through a heavy burden with sheer force to protect my team, and she earned my respect. If I had been more careful, her death could have been avoided. I’m sorry Freida. I’m sorry I ever doubted you, and I’m sorry that I failed you. I’d promise on your grave that I wouldn’t let this happen again, but I don’t know that. I don’t know if my stupidity and recklessness won’t send one of my other friends to your side. But I promise you this; I will do my damned hardest to prevent another tragedy such as this. Though you were with me only a short time, you will be missed.
(btw, the reason Freida was the one to get killed by Bide was because I tried to run just before Bide hit, not because I thought she was the most expendable; why I didn’t try earlier is because of my stupidity)
• …Wow… just… just wow. Sawk… I hate you. You should Double Kick yourself in the head and die too… Dalia… I’m sorry, I couldn’t even get revenge for you like the others, I was too scared to lose someone else. Exactly what I feared would happen is starting to happen… I’ve lost almost everyone so far… Is this… the end for me?
RIP: Dalia the Pidove, Lv. 8 – Lv. 16
Such a good girl. She had a mean temper and was a little too hasty, but she was kind and brought a lot to the team. I’m sorry Dalia, and I’m sorry Freida, for breaking my promise so quickly.
• …I totally forgot that N fought you in front of the gym… I didn’t have enough Potions… I’ve failed… I’m… a failure… all my Pokemon up in heaven, I’m sorry… If you didn’t have such a worthless trainer, you wouldn’t have died…
RIP: Blair the Patrat, Lv. 5 – Lv. 15
My first catch. Like with Freida, your laid-back but mischievous attitude turned me away at first, but you really proved yourself. You really did. I… I can’t say much more about you. I don’t deserve to say much more about you. Thank you… for everything.
RIP: Aaron the Tepig, Lv. 5 – Lv. 16
My first Pokemon. You were my shining star. While stubborn, you stood bravely in the face of danger, even in your last moments. Your flames burned the brightest of all, and yet they’ve been snuffed out. You’ve been my savior and protector from the beginning. I don’t regret choosing you, and I never will, except that because of me, you died so young; you were so close to evolution too.