Because I like queuing up challenges...
Anyways, following the completion of my current White Scramble, I'll do a random scramble on that. This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...
Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:
- A ridiculously easy challenge.
- An insanely difficult challenge.
- A challenge I've issued in the past.
- An extremely variable challenge.
- A ridiculously creative challenge.
- A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.
- White Version
- Can trade, but will do so for evolution purposes
- I reserve the right to reject challenges, but I'll accept most
- I'll probably go to Ghestis, maybe Alder if I feel like it
- Don't steal signature challenges
- You may not give me Oshawott, Purrloin, Drilbur, Venipede, Darumaka, Durant, or their evolutions. Legendaries are permitted, as long as it's one of the musketeers. You can also give me Zorua line if you want, as I do have it. Starter is optional
- No drudgery or any "Your Pokemon may not exceed (Level) challenges"
- At least two attacking options per Pokemon
- You don't have to be ridiculously creative
- Specify which category your challenge is in
- Any & all reservations will be void
- Make them fun
And without further ado, give me challenges if your on the list. Also, there's no need to rush, since this is being queued.
- Tympole (Cymbol): [Hard] No-Evolution, Solo N & all the minor trainers in Opelucid. Must solo 2 Musketeers. Cannot use Maids in N's castle to heal (Heh, heh, heh...) (Treadshot A1)
- Foongus (MoldBreakr/Hasbeengus): [Creative] Goes through 2 Phases.
1. (MoldBreakr) Cannot use Status moves, may not fight a Pokemon with Mold Breaker for an ability.
2. (Hasbeengus) After evolution, must know a Smogon Moveset, must solo an E4 Pokemon, the only one he can fight after entering the Pokemon League. If more than 3 Pokemon faint against Ghestis, return to Phase 1 (Dummy007)
- Vanillite (VanillaIce): [Payback] Only two attacking options at any given time, one Physical & one Special, must switch out after attacking a Pokemon in a major battle (auramaster)
- Basculin: [Easy] Must know & keep Double-Edge (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Virizion: [Easy] Must solo Grimsley, & use Sacred Sword at least 3 times in the battle (Son_of_Shadoo)
- Variable [Variable] (Vratix)