Originally Posted by Fat SimonSays
Yes, so what does this mean?
I'm taking a Ruby Scramble.
- Moderately difficult, but keep it sane. Abra that must solo Sidney with Thief to evolve is a hell no.
- I'm taking 3 LG pokemon across as eggs, from the list above. No more, no less.
- Evolution restrictions are forbidden. Restrictions are fine.
- Nicknames are required, and I am reserving the right to reject stupidity.
- No full moveset restrictions. "Must have Substitute" (example) is fine.
- Think colourful.
Anyways, have at me. =]
Dratini, NN CrazyUncle. Must keep Dragon Rage or Outrage. No other STAB, and must -Rage whenever it goes to Yellow HP.
Cubone, NN LoneBones. Must know and keep an Ice move and Rage, must solo every wild Dark type.
Eevee, NN Pilfer. Must solo (Flannery) to evolve into (Umbreon). It is limited to only learning (11) new moves, must not learn any TMs prior to trading.
Treeko, NN Shyster. Cannot attack unless the foe has a lowered Defence or the move will lower Defense.
(Duskull), NN (Over9000). Must (solo 50 trained pokemon in a row).
Aron, NN Baron.
- If evolved (Lairon), is stuck with 2 moves permanently. If evolved again, 1 move permanently.
- As an Aron, must hold Silk Scarf. If it evolves, it doesn't feel pretty anymore, removes the Silk Scarf, and cannot use Medicine during battle.
- If it is an Aron, must solo the Champion. If it's a Lairon, must solo 2 Gym Leaders/E4. If it's an Aggron, must solo one whole gym or not be used in during the Elite Four.
It would appear that I've been had at. So, it all begins today.
And this time, I'm saving the Goddamn game.
Wish me luck. =]