@MigaMan: You get whatever non-legendary Pokémon you want, but it can only use Hidden Power in battle.
I want a challenge for Diamond!
I can trade/hack, but would prefer not to. I don't want to see anything like MEP or CheriBerryBat, make your challenges original please.
- This Gyarados must learn Substitute, Dragon Dance and Flail as soon as possible and always keep them. Solo and E4 member of your choice. (Texas Cloverleaf)
- a Honchkrow named Garret and he must know thief. and for every battle he is involved in he must use thief first.(MigaMan)
- You get Moody the Bidoof. Moody thinks it is has its dream world ability, so it must learn Protect and Substitute before it evolves. It must then set up a substitute at the start of every battle protect every other turn in an attempt to get boosts. It must always have at least one Stat boosting move, so it can think Moody is working. (Bob Squab)
- take a mono-attack Luxray. Attack cannot be Spark, Thunder Fang, Crunch, or Return. Nickname it "Wut?" (Galladiator)
- take a Budew named Flower. It cannot evolve until it learns every level-up move, and keeps each for at least 1 level. Same restriction with Roselia. (auramaster)
- take a Turtwig, name it wig, must solo all water types and fire types you find, can only evolve once it has soloed an entire gym, and then your rival for evloving again.