Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Steampowered, Texas (I believe Feebas has one more MC, you only claimed 1 from Nubbing it Out as far as I can tell. Also, you shouldn't edit your profile before you are approved), and shadowbone are APPROVED

Those three give me another AC with 2 left

EDIT: DA and Dogfish are also APPROVED, putting me at 4
Thanks for the heads-up Flamestrike

Claiming from here.

I get 2 TC. Popeye gets 1 MC. Fra Mauro gets 2 MC and 1 DC. Fra Mauro also gets 1 KOC, which will be put into MC.

Fra Mauro will also get 2 new moves, Rollout and Power Trick, Making his moves:

Moves:
Withdraw (*)
Constrict (*)
Bide (*)
Struggle Bug (*)
Encore (*)
Wrap (*)
Safeguard (*)
Rest (*)
Knock Off (*)
Acupressure (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Rollout
Power Trick

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming from this one.

TC += 2

Astraea the Starmie
Gets 3 MC. She uses them to learn Natural Gift.
EC: Fully Evolved
MC: 0
DC: Unlocked

Nidhogg the Dragonite
Gets 3 MC and 2 KO Counters. He learns Draco Meteor (2 MC), Aerial Ace (2 MC) and Safeguard (1 MC).

Evolution at the beginning of this battle:

Dratini [White Belly] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Shed Skin
Type: Innate
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Ability 2: Marvel Scale (DW)
Type:Innate
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 60 (70/1.15=60.87)

EC: 4/9
MC:
DC:
0/5

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Extreme Speed

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Using 2 TC to get a Nidoran-M.

Nidoran-M [Monarch] (M)

Nature:
Serious (None)

Type: Poison

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Hustle (DW locked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9
MC:
DC:
0/5

Attacks:

Peck
Leer
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Poison Sting
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Counter
Disable
Sucker Punch

Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Edit: Fixed

Alch (remove the EC for Lunatone), rewindman (Torchi has 39 Spe, not 40 with a negative nature), Dummy007, Dusk, NJiggles (Popeye gets 2 MC, not 1), C$FP (You round down with a negative nature so Dragonair has 60 Speed. It's also much easier for approvers if you wait and claim everything from a battle at once) are Approved

Fire Blast: Approved.

That nets me an AC. 0

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
From Objection's link:

TC from 12 to 14.

Grimer goes from 2/1/1 to 4/3/2 with a KO in EC.
Budew goes from 3/0/0 to 5/2/1 with a KO in EC; EVOLUTION.

Budew (Shobi) (F)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense) (+8.64%)

Type: Grass / Poison
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats: 40 / 30 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 55

Atk: ** (2)
Def-: * (1)
SpA: ** (2)
SpD: *** (3)
Spe+: 64

Evolution Counter: 3 / 9
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Ability:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (LOCKED): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Extrasensory
Sleep Powder
Spikes

Venom Shock
Shadow Ball
Substitute

goes to

Roselia (Shobi) (F)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense) (+8.04%)

Type: Grass / Poison
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats: 50 / 60 / 45 / 100 / 80 / 65

Atk: ** (2)
Def-: * (1)
SpA: **** (4)
SpD: *** (3)
Spe+: 75

Evolution Counter: 5 / 9
Move Counter: 2
Dream Counter: 1 / 5

Ability:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Leaf Guard (LOCKED): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle
Giga Drain

Extrasensory
Sleep Powder
Spikes

Venom Shock
Shadow Ball
Substitute

Poison Sting - Giga Drain are all LU Moves to 25.

EDIT: From here: Venser v Blazikenmaster-Zeo (1v1) (Singles)
2 RC increasing my count from 28 to 30 RC.

claiming from this battle

so i have 4 tc.

porygon2:
6/9 ec
3 mc (using koc)
5/5 dc

exeggcute:
6/6 ec (using koc)
2 mc
4/5 dc

so he evolves into exeggutor and learns seed bomb and stomp via lv25 moves.

Exeggutor(*) Jethro (M)
Nature: Rash (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Special Defense)
Type: Grass / Psychic
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Harvest (DW): (Innate) At the end of each round, this Pokemon recycles a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: rank 3
Def: rank 3
SpA: rank 6 (+)
SpD: rank 2 (-)
Spe: 55

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Barrage(*)
Uproar(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Reflect(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Bullet Seed(*)
Stun Spore(*)
Poisonpowder(*)
Sleep Powder(*)
Seed Bomb
Stomp
SolarBeam
Psyshock

Synthesis(*)
Leaf Storm(*)
Giga Drain(*)

Trick Room(*)
Psychic(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Sunny Day
Toxic

teddiursa:
3/6 ec (using koc)
2 mc
2/5 dc

i also get 2 ref tokens from this match, taking me to 2 total rc.
fixed what was wrong with this previously.

actually i might use my tc to grab a lunatone while i'm at it, taking me to zero tc.

Lunatone (Moonspell)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Rock/Psychic
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

Spe: 61 (-)

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Hypnosis
Rock Polish
Psywave

Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Psychic

It's time for me to do some claiming with the 8 BT and 2 RT that I have.

Mia the Shiny Minccino currently has 3 EC, 2 MC, and 3 DC. I'm putting 1 RC into her EC and 2 BT into her DC, leaving me with 7 BT and Mia with 4 EC, 2 MC, and 5 DC, unlocking her DW ability Skill Link. I'll use her 2 MC to buy Thunder Wave, putting her at 0.

Bertha the Drilbur is recieving similar treatment; beginning with 2 EC, 0 MC, and 2 DC, I'm putting 3 BT into her EC, yielding 5 EC, 0 MC, and 2 DC. I have 4 BT at this point.

Mighty the Gabite, who I recently recieved from Blazikenmaster-Zeo, has 6 EC, 5 MC, and 4 DC. Time to buy some moves: Dig (Level-Up), Rock Slide (BW TM), and Substitute (BW TM). This leaves him with 0 MC.

Into Peter the Cranidos, a Pokemon that is, as of yet, UT, I am pouring 4 MC, which he will purchase Rock Slide (BW TM) and Substitute (BW TM) with. This leaves me with 0 BT.

Summary:
Mia the Shiny Minccino: 3/2/3 => 4/0/5, DW unlocked, Thunder Wave learned, RC/BT 10 => 7
Bertha the Drilbur: 2/0/2 => 5/0/2, RC/BT 7 => 4
Mighty the Gabite: 6/5/4 => 6/0/4, learns Dig, Rock Slide, and Substitute
Peter the Cranidos: 0/0/0 => 0/4/0 => 0/0/0, learns Rock Slide and Substitute, RC/BT 4=> 0

For reference, here are the mons before I tamper with them:

Minccino (Mia) [Female]
Nature: Adamant
Type: Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities: Cute Charm:

This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Technician:

This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Skill Link (DW):

This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SAtk: Rank 1 (-)
SDef: Rank 2
Speed: 75

EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Aqua Tail
Mud Slap
Sleep Talk

Protect
Substitute
Dig
Double Team

Drilbur [Bertha] (Female)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush: Type: Innate

This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Sand Force: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SAtk: Rank 1 (-)
SDef: Rank 2
Speed: 68

EC:2/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Drill Run

Substitute
X-Scissor
Protect

Skull Bash
Submission
Crush Claw

Gabite(Mighty)(Male)

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Ground:Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 82

Adamant Nature: Add one to Atk, subtract one from SpA

EC 6/9
MC 5
DC 4/5

Moves
Level Up Moves

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
SandStorm
Takedown
Sand Tomb
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dual Chop
Dragon Rush

Egg Moves
Dragon Breath
Outrage
Iron Head

TM/HM Moves

Hone Claws
Earthquake
Protect

Abilites
Sand Veil(Innate)-This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Rough Skin(DW)(Innate)-When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Cranidos [Peter] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, Spe/1.15, Eva-10)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Mold Breaker: Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Sheer Force (DW): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50 (-)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance

Hammer Arm
Iron Tail
Iron Head

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Earthquake

The Pokemon as they are can be found in my profile.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shoot! and it was so close too...
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448230

Each trainer gets 2 TC
Each Pokemon gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Blaster gets 1 KO
And by each Pokemon he means Blaster the Porygon and BigPecks the Ducklett.

Blaster goes will put its KO counter into it's EC, putting it at 5/9, and it will evolve into a Porygon2. Also, I will use 1 MC to teach it the level up move Signal Beam.

Porygon2 (Blaster)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Can be activated) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Porygon2
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 60

EC: 5/9

Attacks:
Conversion
Conversion 2
Sharpen
Tackle
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Thunder Wave
Ice Beam
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Hyper Beam

Next, there is Ducklett, who is now at 6/6 EC, so will also evolve into a Swanna

Swanna(*) BigPecks (F)
Nature: Quirky (No Effect on Stats)

Type: Water/Flying
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Big Pecks: (Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
Hydration (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 98

MC: 3
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Water Gun (*)
Water Sport (*)
Defog (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
BubbleBeam (*)
Feather Dance (*)
Aqua Ring (*)
Roost
Rain Dance
Brave Bird
Hurricane

Me First (*)
Mirror Move (*)
Steel Wing (*)

Facade (*)
Ice Beam (*)
Scald (*)

Finally, I will use my 2 TC, along with the 2 I already have, to purchace an amazing Ditto.

Ditto (Squishy)
Nature: Jolly (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55 (48*1.15=55.2)

Attack:
Transform

Claiming for the third time today, this time from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448044.

I get 8 RC, some of which will now be spent on two new Pokemon.

Bidoof [Ammon] (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Normal

Abilities:
Simple: (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggeates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (31/1.15)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout
Headbutt
Hyper Fang
Yawn

Aqua Tail
Skull Bash
Water Sport

Toxic
Ice Beam
Charge Beam

Aron [Moroni] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Typing: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 30

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down

Curse
Head Smash
Stealth Rock

Hone Claws
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

This leaves me with 4 RC, which I will save.

Okay, fairy lengthy prize claim here with the results of this battle and also using up some of my 14 stockpiled RC.

First up is Shocta the Magneton, who claims 1 EC, 2 MC and a KO. KO goes into its EC and the 2 MC are spent on Thunderbolt (BW TM). Leaving it as:
EC: 6/9
DC: 5/5

Then Slica the Sneasel gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. Also adding in 1 RC (13 left) to evolve him into a Weavile! He gets Embargo, Assurance, Revenge and Nasty Plot as lvl 25 moves, and will spend one of his MC on Night Slash (LU)

Weavile [Slica] (M)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)

Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 125

Abilities:

Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Pickpocket: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility
Hone Claws
Ice Shard
Embargo
Revenge
Assurance
Nasty Plot
Night Slash

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
X-Scissor

Ice Punch
Bite
Fake Out

Next Flicka the Chandelure gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO. The DC makes his count 5/5 unlocking the hidden ability Shadow Tag. The KO goes into MC giving him 5 in total. He will spend them all on Flamethrower (BW TM), Solarbeam (BW TM) and Curse (prevo LU).

And lastly from the battle Staba the Rhydon (who was still Rhyhorn for the whole battle) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO. The DC brings his count to 5/5 too, unlocking the DW ability Reckless. The KO and 1 RC (12 left) go into his EC, leaving it at 8/9.
Now to buy a bunch of moves for him, he has 4 MC of his own and I have 12 RC left.
Shadow Claw (BW TM) [2 MC]
Dragon Tail (BW TM) [2 MC]
ThunderPunch (Gen 4 tutor) [3 RC]
Ice Punch (Gen 4 tutor) [3 RC]
Fire Punch (Gen 4 tutor) [3 RC]
Aqua Tail (Gen 4 tutor) [3 RC]

Leaving me with 0 RC left. I also grab 3 TC from the battle, adding it to my pile to leave me with 5.

Phew.

Cashing in on some saved Ref Tokens.

- Milotic learns Tickle (egg move) = 3 Ref Tokens
- Shieldon learns Ancientpower (levelup) = 1 Ref Tokens

Be back later once I decide what moves I want a Tropius and Lapras to learn.
...or if I decide on something else.

Claiming for the same battle as Deadfox, which is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448044

I gain 3 TC, bringing me to 3.

Spiffy the Duclohm gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO, which is going to her EC. Also spending 1 RC (leaving me with 13) on her DC, so she has 5/5, and unlocks Sheer Force!
EC: 7/9
DC: 5/5 UNLOCKED!

The Wizard the Elekid gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

George the Lickilicky gains 3 MC and 1 KO, obviously going to his MC.
MC: 6

And Eoleo, the MVP of the match gains 3 MC and 2 KO, going to his MC.
MC: 5

I will spend those MCs later.

Hey, can I use some of the Trainer Tokens left over from when you first started? And if I use them, does it count as one of my starters?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Battle Hall Challenge

I get 1 TC, 1 BP, & 2 HC for Blind the Panpour. 1 HC goes into his EC, & the other goes into his DC. Blind has 3/6 EC, 0 MC, & 2/5 DC.

In addition, I'll dump 3 Ref Tokens into Utilitand the Breezi's EC, giving him enough to evolve into Fidgit. I have 8 Ref Tokens remaining. Utilitand, upon evolution, gains Magic Room, Wonder Room, Sand-Attack, Comet Punch, & Helping Hand. Utilitand also has 2 MC, & they'll be invested into teaching him Toxic Spikes & Gravity (Both BW Level-Up). The new Utilitand is below.

Fidgit Utilitand (M)
Nature: Hardy (No Changes)

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 105

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Gust
Sand Attack
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Heal Pulse
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Entrainment
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Sand Attack
Comet Punch
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Gravity

Stealth Rock
Spikes
Earth Power

Acrobatics
U-Turn
Sludge Bomb

That's all.

Clamming from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3586490#post3586490

Before:

Gabite(*) (Male)

Type:

Dragon/Ground

Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Rough Skin: When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent. (DW)

Stats:

Gabite
Spe: 82

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Outrage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Iron Head(*)
Earthquake(*)
Roar(*)
Dig(*)
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide

EC:7/9
MC:1
DC:4/5

After: (Using 1 KOC as EC and the other KOC as MC)

Garchomp(*) (Male)

Type:

Dragon/Ground

Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Rough Skin: When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent. (DW)

Stats:

Garchomp
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 102

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Outrage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Iron Head(*)
Earthquake(*)
Roar(*)
Dig(*)
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
+Fire Fang

EC:9/9
MC:2
DC:5/5

Before:

Azurill (*) (Male)

Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Thick Fat Halves damage from Fire and Ice moves. Huge Power Doubles Attack in battle. Sap Sipper Absorbs Grass moves, raising Attack one stage.(DW)
Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2(+)
Spe: 17(-)

Moves:

Splash(*)
Charm(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bubble(*)
Slam(*)
Water Gun(*)
Body Slam(*)
Encore(*)
Refresh(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Surf(*)
Return

EC:2/9
MC: 4
DC:2/5

(Also Never had a chance to change its nature after thw stat system was updated, So now I'll change its nature to Brave)
After:

Azurill (*) (Male)

Nature: Brave (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Thick Fat Halves damage from Fire and Ice moves. Huge Power Doubles Attack in battle. Sap Sipper Absorbs Grass moves, raising Attack one stage.(DW)
Stats:

Atk: Rank 2(+)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 17(-)

Moves:

Splash(*)
Charm(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bubble(*)
Slam(*)
Water Gun(*)
Body Slam(*)
Encore(*)
Refresh(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Surf(*)
Return

EC:3/9
DC:3/5

Before:

Bronzor(*)
Nature: Brave(Adds * to Atk; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Steel/Psychic

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate:Evades Ground moves.
Heatproof:Halves damage from Fire moves and burns.

Stats:

Spe: 19(-)

Moves:

Tackle(*)
Confusion(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Imprison(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Safeguard(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Trick Room(*)
Substitute(*)
Protect(*)

EC:1/6

After:(Using KOC as EC)

Bronzor(*)
Nature: Brave(Adds * to Atk; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Stats:

Moves:

Tackle(*)
Confusion(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Imprison(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Safeguard(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Trick Room(*)
Substitute(*)
Protect(*)

EC:3/6

My current TC becomes 6.

Now Clamming from Here and Here.

Before:

Bronzor(*)

Abilities:

Stats:

Moves:

Tackle(*)
Confusion(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Imprison(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Safeguard(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Trick Room(*)
Substitute(*)
Protect(*)

EC:3/6

After

Bronzor(*)

Abilities:

Stats:

Moves:

Tackle(*)
Confusion(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Imprison(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Safeguard(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Trick Room(*)
Substitute(*)
Protect(*)

EC:4/6

Before:

Porygon
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack decreased by *)

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Can be activated) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Porygon
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40

Attacks:
Conversion(*)
Conversion 2(*)
Sharpen(*)
Tackle(*)
Agility(*)
Psybeam(*)
Recover(*)
Magnet Rise(*)
Tri Attack(*)
Discharge(*)
Magic Coat(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Toxic(*)

After

Porygon
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack decreased by *)

Abilities:

Porygon
Spe: 40

EC: 2/9
MC: 4

Attacks:
Conversion(*)
Conversion 2(*)
Sharpen(*)
Tackle(*)
Agility(*)
Psybeam(*)
Recover(*)
Magnet Rise(*)
Tri Attack(*)
Discharge(*)
Magic Coat(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Toxic(*)

Current TC is 10

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
6 BT claimed

I've now got 6 BT, spending 3 of them on Electabuzz's EC to put him up to 7/9. Giving the other 3 to Sunkern's EC, putting her to 6/6, and evolving. It also uses the 4 MC banked on it for Leaf Storm and Earth Power (Level up & Tutor respectively)

Sunflora [Daisy] (F)
Nature: Modest

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 30

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Solar Power: When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
Early Bird [DW]: This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Mega Drain
Ingrain
GrassWhistle
Leech Seed
Endeavor
Worry Seed
Sunny Day

Bide
Leech Seed
Nature Power

Sludge Bomb
SolarBeam
Hidden Power Fire

Leaf Storm
Earth Power

Claiming counters from this battle.

Duclohm gets 2 EC (1 EC + 1 KO), 2 MC and 1 DC. I'm throwing in 3 more EC, 2 more DC and 1 more MC with my available BT

Duclohm reaches 9/9 EC and 5/5 DC and evolves into Cyclohm.
Moreover, I'll use the 3 MC to make him learn the 4th gen TM Dragon Pulse. And upon evolution, he learns Weather Ball (0), Whirlwind (0) and Bide (0)

Cyclohm (Bahamut) (M)
Nature: Modest (Attack lowered by *; Special Attack raised by *)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats

Spe 80

EC: N/A

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:

Bide
Charge
Discharge
Double Hit
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Flamethrower
Growl
Heal Bell
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Leer
Rain Dance
Signal Beam
Sonicboom
Spark
Tackle
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Thunder Wave
Twister
Weather Ball
Whirlwind

I also get 2 TC which I'm gonna save for now
None ever approved this...

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming from this one.

TC += 2

Astraea the Starmie
Gets 3 MC. She uses them to learn Natural Gift.

Nidhogg the Dragonite
Gets 3 MC and 2 KO Counters. He learns Draco Meteor (2 MC), Aerial Ace (2 MC) and Safeguard (1 MC).
This got skipped over before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)