View Single Post
Jul 6th, 2011, 5:08:15 PM
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posting the rulesets for my Nuzlocke Challenge just so I don't forget:
Battle Mode - Set
Nickname All Pokemon
Fainted Pokemon goes to Graveyard and cannot be used again
Must Catch Shinies
- Can only capture the first pokemon I see in a given area
: May opt not to capture the 1st Pokemon if it is a duplicate. I have 2 extra tries afterwards to capture something else. Within those 2 encounters, if the 2nd species end up being another Pokemon I have caught, then I cannot capture any other Pokemon in that area.
-*NOTE* this exception is no more once I fill up an entire box in my PC
: I may use my Master Ball to catch any non-legendary Pokemon any time
: If I have NO Pokemon that are compatible to an HM, I may capture a Pokemon for this purpose.
- I may Fish / Headbutt / etc for a Pokemon in an area where I have already caught a Pokemon once. Thereafter, I may Fish / Headbutt / etc in a new area, but that Pokemon counts as my first encounter.
- I may capture non-Uber legendaries, but may not use a Master Ball
I cannot utilize items in-battle, unless:
- it's an item specialized for battle (ie X-Attack)
- the opponent uses an item - I may then use a similar item as the opponent
- the opponent's Pokemon uses Rest
Revive / Max Revive can only be used for Nuzlocke Challenge in an unfamiliar run; cannot be used for familiar runs
- they may never be used during the battle
- they can never be purchased
Dark Horse Project: Conquer the Ladder!
Word of Wisdom for Trainers
Smogon Doubles: Let's Make It Official!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Pocket