OK, so I've been cleaning out old threads in the Past Generations forum, and I've stumbled across a good number of projects, mostly started by ete, that have yet to be finished, or at least confirmed finished. Any help at all finishing these projects so we can get them uploaded and onsite will be a great contribution and much appreciated. So, if you're looking for something to do, and don't want to write (or are sick of writing) analyses, this is the place for you. Also, if you're looking to get one of those slick ladybugs or Cascade badges (or maybe even an Earth badge) under your name, this is a good place to earn them.
Now, here is the list of stuff that needs to be finished. When you think that the project is completely done, post here and we'll confirm that the project is done. From there, we'll see about getting the project onsite.
- 4th Gen Moveset Errors
- Related moves for DPP and ADV
- RBY and GSC Illegal Moveset Workshop
- HGSS Illegal Moveset Workshop
- Finishing DPP Item Analyses
(DONE + uploaded)
- RBY Items
- HGSS Items
- ADV Item Update
- Gen 3 Move Tutor List
- RSE In-game EV training hotspots
- Location Maps: 4th Gen
- Breeding Guide HG/SS Updates
- Tips and Tricks HG/SS
- Speedrun Guide: Emerald
- RBY Item Locations
- GSC Item Locations
- Anti-lead guide
- Beginner's Guide to Mono-type teams
- Nate's Risk/Reward analysis
- GSC Explosion guide
- Beginner's Guide to RBY
- Pokemon XD General guide
- Strategy analysis: Wish
- Battling Tool
- Covered Pokemon V.01
- Using the Smogon Framework
- Pierce - event based IRC framework
- Translating Make to Genshi
- TI-89 IV Calculator
- All Known Pokémon-related Formulas
- Smogon Search: Google Chrome Extension
- Catch % Calculator
- Setting up the Smogon development environment
Get out there and help!
One last thing: Don't feel bad about necroing these threads. Feel free to post in the thread and continue working with the project. Again, if and once you think that the project is finished, post here, and we'll see about uploading it. Thanks!
This thread might be updated with unfinished projects within the Projects forum as well, so stay tuned!