Personal Trade Thread
Rules and Policies Section:
1) No Spamming/Flaming, etc. In general, please, don't be a dick. You won't make friends with me unless you're friendly.
2) Only Trading in 5th Generation for the purposes of this thread.
3) I may be slow to respond to trade offers. If I take an unsavory amount of time, PM me, and e-mail me. If you e-mail me and I don't respond, I probably can't be bothered.
4) I reserve the right to make any unexpected changes to the rules or my policies at any point in time. That's why it's my shop.
5) I reserve the right to reject offers I don't like. Again it's my shop. If I've rejected your offer, that's it.
6) Present as much if not ALL information on Pokemon you're offering. I will do the same. I will make note of as much information I can provide to you make an educated decision.
7) I will NOT under any circumstances accept ANY hacks (i.e. WonderTomb).
8) I do not mind if you had to use an external device to get the Pokemon made however: i.e. Used an AR to get 100 HP Ups, used 10 to get 100 HP EV's, etc.
9) I, personally, can and DO use an Action Replay. I will not apologize for this behavior. I reserve the right to do whatever the hell I want with a Pokemon I've received in a trade after said trade is over with. I may clone it, I may re-trade it, I may breed it. I realize this offends some people, so I'm noting it here. It's my game, sue me. I do not however expect to use this thread to re-trade things I've received the thread
10) All trades are X for X. If you want two pokemon, offer two pokemon. No two-for-ones.
11) Remember, Pokemon is a game, so have fun. don't stress about it too much.
12) Not so much a policy as it is a note. My memory is garbage. I have a better chance of winning the lottery than remembering anything.
13) I do not personally RNG. I have tried it and found it to be mentally exhausting. I will not RNG new Pokemon.
14) Offers are made in this thread. DO NOT PM me unless I haven't responded and it's been days. I hate PM clutter. With a Passion.
15) Stat Format: HP/ATK/DEF/Sp.ATK/Sp.DEF/SPE. Used for IVs and EVs
Batteries are not included and must be purchased separately. Your results may vary.
Last edited by Yogi Bear.; Jul 23rd, 2011 at 3:05:29 PM.