The Parched Frog
Toxicroak@ Black Sludge/Life Orb
140 HP/252 Atk/116 Spe
Ability: Dry Skin
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick/Drain Punch
· Good as a rain Counter, or as a rain abuser
· Fake out allows Toxicroak’s partner to set up before being hit by a powerful attack, or it can be used to ruin an opponent’s strategy.
· Sucker Punch is a strong priority move that is useful for both finishing off weakened foes and dealing some nice damage on a lot of pokemon.
· Low Kick normally does more damage, however Drain Punch can be used to heal even more HP than normal.
· Since Toxicroak is 4X weak to psychic, being able to protect it from attacks that will more then surely kill it is very important.
· 140 hp evs are used to provide a very nice black sludge number for Toxicroak. Max attack is there so that Toxicroak can actually do some damage with its attacks, the rest are dumped in speed for lack of a better place.
· The main gimmick behind Toxicroak is to be immune to powerful water type attacks, while becoming only bulkier the longer the opponent refuses to deal with it.
So yeah, this is clearly a wip, I just want to get some advise on the set before I deal with all of the formatting stuff.
"I am an overachiever and proud of it! Put this in your signature too if you agree!"
Last edited by kingofkongs; Aug 24th, 2011 at 4:33:21 AM.