[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Because HFB asked so nicely

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Second Mafia members,
You are one of two groups competing with the Village for control over the spirit world. You’re not quite sure why you decided to form a team together, but you did. Your members are:

<snip>

<snip> starts out as the team leader. If <snip> dies, leadership will be passed on in the order in which the team members are displayed above. Each cycle, the leader may send one member of the team to kill. Every <snip>. You know that the Village has some of the same roles as your team, so making false claims would be helpful. You know <snip>.

---

Dear <snip>,
You are <snip>.

You are an experienced soldier, who fought in countless wars. After having fought many formidable opponents, even the person considered the "Greatest warrior of 20th Century" and emerging victorious, you retired . Your reputation is also legendary, and you are known by some as "the man who makes the impossible possible". It's up to you to prove that what they say is true.

Each cycle, you can submit <snip>

You are allied with the Second Mafia.

---

Dear Steven Snype,
You are Anthony Wiener.

You got yourself into trouble for sending suggestive photos and messages on Twitter, leading to your resignation and to jokes about how fitting your name is.

Each cycle, you may PM the hosts “Cycle X - Send photos to USER.” Your target will be too busy sexting you to act that cycle. You may not target the same user twice in a row. Also, you may PM the hosts a message of 140 characters or less, with the title “Cycle X - Tweet.” The message will be posted in the next update.

---

Dear <snip>,
You are the <snip>.

You have great hair. You’ve spent years training your fighting skills in order to save the world from evil, but instead of going on the quest you wanted to go on, you had to pack up your improbably large weapon and head for a mafia game.

<snip>

---

Dear <snip>,
You are <snip>.

You were the once the greatest prosecutor of all time. You have much experience with the court of law and you know your way around negotiations.

<snip>

---

Dear <snip>,
You are <snip>.

Who needs <snip> when drones already exist? You can kill people remotely with missiles.

<snip>
You guys can fill in the blanks. :)

wait what, i died? ok i think we should lynch da letter el since he told me not to post or ill die
edit: actually lynch shining latios coz he wouldnt post my role out when i was silenced, well move onto da letter el later

wait what, i died? ok i think we should lynch da letter el since he told me not to post or ill die
edit: actually lynch shining latios coz he wouldnt post my role out when i was silenced, well move onto da letter el later
In case you hadn't noticed, your whole team is dead. But this post of yours goes a long ways to showing how you would be a wonderful village leader.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
[17:03:57] <daletterel> sl can you please post something in the thread for me
[17:04:04] <daletterel> smogon isnt working for me now fsr
[17:04:08] <Shining-Latios> sure
[17:04:10] <Shining-Latios> what is it
[17:04:13] <daletterel> can you post
[17:04:23] <daletterel> "the sea prince should have led the village"
[17:04:28] <daletterel> "they would have won"
[17:04:28] <Shining-Latios> k.
[17:04:30] <daletterel> ty
[17:04:34] <Shining-Latios> np
[17:04:35] <Shining-Latios> so uh
[17:04:48] <Shining-Latios> how isnt it working for you? while irc is?
[17:05:03] <daletterel> i dunno
[17:05:06] <Shining-Latios> k..
[17:05:06] <daletterel> it's just being really slow
[17:05:16] <Shining-Latios> k
[17:05:39] <Shining-Latios> done
[17:06:47] <Shining-Latios> why
[17:06:48] <Shining-Latios> did
[17:06:49] <Shining-Latios> you
[17:06:51] <Shining-Latios> lynch
[17:06:51] <Shining-Latios> HSA
[17:07:03] <daletterel> because you just godkilled yourself
[17:07:09] <daletterel> so now this game can end sooner
[17:07:17] <Shining-Latios> :o
[17:07:20] <Shining-Latios> but then you win
[17:07:21] <Shining-Latios> not us
[17:07:24] <daletterel> yeah
[17:07:31] <Shining-Latios> ._.
[17:07:35] * Shining-Latios shoots daletterel
[17:07:42] <Shining-Latios> there we go. we win. gg
[17:09:54] <Shining-Latios> stevensnype
[17:11:31] <Shining-Latios> dude
[17:12:34] <StevenSnype> gg
[17:12:41] <Shining-Latios> yeti is hot

well played DLE.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Lyra picked up some papers at her feet, looked at them, and her eyes shot open. showing them around (sorry i can't tell you what is on them, flavor requires this), everone decided that Shining Latios sucks, and shunned him to death
due to breaking a post persuade, Shining Latios is godkilled

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Lyra picked up some papers at her feet, looked at them, and her eyes shot open. showing them around (sorry i can't tell you what is on them, flavor requires this), everone decided that Shining Latios sucks, and shunned him to death
due to breaking a post persuade, Shining Latios is godkilled
you bolded everything but the important part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)