Originally Posted by Fat Box
I'm a lurker, so I emerge from the shadows of the Smogon forums with a fresh copy of Pokemon White in hand.
Come at me bros, and scramble me some eggs (eggs referring to Pokemon, y'know, because I was trying to be funny...nevermind)
- At least 3 Pokes by 4th Gym
- I can't trade or anything like that, so only White Pokemon. Racism pun intended.
- All Pokemon should evolve at least once and must have a Nickname
- If I do not have a starter, I must be able to acquire at least one Pokemon before the first Gym
- Whenever possible, I must have my lowest levelled Pokemon at most 5 levels lower than my highest levelled Pokemon before engaging in a Trainer battle
- All members will be caught as soon as allowed without triggering any more Trainer battles
Scramble my eggs, Smogon.
lol nice avatar.
Your first scramble: You must catch a deerling. Restrictions:
1) Must have the nickname "Woody", and it must be male.
2) Must solo every Ghost pokemon you battle, until it evolves.
3) Woody must learn the move Energy Ball(s). Woody them must use his Energy Ball(s) until the PP is empty. If you have PP ups, they MUST be used until max, and they MUST be used before PP reaches 0.
4) Woody must solo one fighting, one fire, and one bug Pokemon, either trainer or wild.
5) When conditions 3 and 4 are met, Woody may then evolve.
6) If Woody is ever the last pokemon alive in your party, you may not run away. It stands tall and proud and must stand it's ground in a fight, even if it's loosing.
7) If Woody ever becomes the lowest level Pokemon in your party, you MUST level it up so that it is 2 levels ABOVE your second-lowest-level pokemon. This is because of it's pride, it always wants to be bigger than something.
8) Once it evolves, it gets old and it's performance sags. You must then delete Energy Ball(s) and replace it with Horn(y) Leech, and it must be used every time Woody switches in, to get it's Mojo going. Alternatively, you can activate it's ability.