@Piemonade: I took the liberty of adding some bad puns and flavor text; I hope you don't mind =P
Take a Snubbull, name it Thrall.
Thrall joins your team to find his roots: Separated from his clan at birth, he was send to Johto by Grovyle Hellscream. Hoping to become a chieftain, he must prove his leadership by using Roar on 5 of his Snubbull brethren. You may shout "For the Horde!" if it pleases you. Thrall must also prove his destiny: The Red Gyarados has fallen under the curse of Gul'dan: Solo him before evolution.
As a chieftain, he sets out to become a Shaman. Befriend the spirits of Air, Earth, Fire, Water and the Wilds by solo-ing the corresponding gym leaders in Kanto. Learn the moves as an hommage to Wc III:
- Air: Solo Lt. Surge, learn it Thunder(bolt) -> (eg. Chain Lightning)
- Water: Solo Misty
- Earth: Solo Brock, learn it Earthquake upon completion.
- Fire: Solo Blaine
- The Wilds: Solo the Rival
Let's not forget his companion "Snowsong": Catch this HM slave on the very same route as Thrall. You may box it, but Thrall may only attack during double battles if Snowsong was send out or is fainted on your team. With his clan liberated, and his shamanistic powers complete he can finally lead his tribe to Sinnoh, where a certain Giratina named Mannoroth will be waiting for him. But this is another challange alltogether..
- Roar or solo 5 Snubbull and solo the Red Gyarados before evolving into Granbull.
- Catch a HM-slave named "Snowsong". Must be in double battles with Thrall.
- Solo Lt. Surge, Misty, Brock, Blaine and the Rival in Kanto.
- Learn it Roar, T-bolt and Earthquake (eventually)
ADDENDUM: If you want to go hard-mode: Don't use attacks above 40 base power. An exception is made for the elemental moves in Kanto. In this case; learn Water Pulse after Misty and Fire Fang after Blaine (replacing Roar). Should the E-4 be too hard, you may learn Headbutt or Return. Delete it before going to Kanto!
Last edited by Sage Chow; Oct 1st, 2011 at 5:43:57 AM.
Reason: Because I'm worth it