Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
- Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
- (Innate) This Pokemonís presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
- (Innate) This Pokemonís natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.
- (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Height Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
5 / 5
35 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.
- Bite, Bounce, Counter, Feint, Megahorn, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Scratch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Razor Wind, Thunderbolt
- Detect, Double Team, Flash, Leer, Magic Coat, Mean Look, Me First, Perish Song, Protect, Rest, Snatch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic
Absol stands apart from other individuals - even teammates - as a matter of choice. She approaches conflict slowly, and after much thought. Bringing a cold stare and colder temper to bear, Absol favors a prudent offense to more zealously aggressive strategies, and always prepares a backup plan.