Gen V LC Analyses Index
With the abundance of outdated LC analyses onsite, and the relatively balanced and static state of the metagame, I’m opening up this revision thread to try and get the outdated analyses onsite updated. The format of reserving and writing updates will differ from the format of the old analysis index thread – to write an update of a Pokemon, you’ll need to post here first, and wait for an approval from me, Elevator Music, or another LC mod. Additionally, this thread will serve as an index to individual set analyses, as well. Note that you will know when your update is approved when your post in the index is edited by one of the LC mods with the words "approved" and the name of the mod who approved it.
Required Reading before Reserving an Analysis
Analyses will be categorized as shown below (by the status of the content in the analysis):
– Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has just been reserved and has no work done on it.
– This analysis has not been reserved, so you're free to reserve it.
– Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis is in the skeleton format.
– Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has been written up (in a detailed and organized fashion)
– Signifies that the analysis is done and ready for upload / has been uploaded.
Lastly, some guidelines for this thread:
- When posting a reservation here, include the link to the corresponding placeholder thread in your post
- Post here every time an analysis passes one of the categories
- If an analysis has been deserted and you want to take over for the current author, talk to the current author about it; please don't post here asking for such reservations
- If you reserve an analysis, your are expected to see it through till upload; if you're not going to give in the time and effort needed for an analysis do not reserve it in the first place
- If you do decide to remove your reservation on an analysis (without sufficient reasoning), note that if you want to reserve another analysis and you have competition for it, you won't be getting top priority