Referees will be posting the matches here, so they're not scattered across the forum, and interested parties can watch on in convenience.
LouisCyphre's Thusand Challenge
This very eve but a fortnight ago, man in a billowing alabaster coat approached you with a key and a sphere, parting thereafter with not a word instructing you how these objects were to be used.
Puzzled and intrigued, you examined the items with great interest. You read and researched, asked and inquired, but to little avail. After some time and a great deal of frustration, you set them aside as refuse amidst the other, more mundane items in your home.
Then, and only then, did the items function as intended.
Upon waking you find yourself in front of a low white seat in the center of what appears to be a wide, ankle-deep pool. Rays of light trace the air overhead, and spires litter the area. More importantly, however, is the white-clad figure on the shallow throne: the very same man who gave you the curious items that presumedly brought you here.
He looks at you and speaks, "Are you prepared?"
This challenge consists of fifteen sequential one-versus-one matches
, each in a more outlandish arena than the last. I want one challenger
per match. The challenger will PM the referee three mons of the strength declared in the challenge herein. I will sent out my mon first, then the acceptor will counter-release and order, and then I shall order.
Upon the completion of each match, I will post the next challenge, with the next arena and the desired strength of mon, in the Battle Tower. It will be open to whoever desires to take the challenge, regardless of past participation.
- Harmony - Order's Sanctuary [vs. yarnusvshartvig]
- I - Old Chaos Shrine [vs. UllarWarlord]
- II - Castle Pandemonium [vs. TheMogRunner]
- III - World of Darkness [vs. Leethoof]
- IV - Lunar Subterrane [unfought]
- V - The Rift [unfought]
- VI - Kefka's Tower [unfought]
- VII - The Planet's Core [unfought]
- VIII - Ultimecia's Castle [unfought]
- IX - Crystal World [unfought]
- X - Dream's End [unfought]
- XI - Empyreal Paradox [unfought]
- XII - Sky Fortress Bahamut [unfought]
- XIII - Orphan's Cradle [unfought]
- Discord - Edge of Madness [unfought]
All of these battles, regardless of arena, will be of the following format:
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills