Join Date: May 2011
Leethoof and Glacier appease the Weavile King with a duel
Hey guys you ready for the 1v1 of the century?
Here are the rules:
Originally Posted by Fat Leethoof
Reffing IAR's 3k.
In addition, GLACIER'S MAMO GONNA GET BEAT UP BY RHYPERIOR.
Rhyperior vs Mamoswine Singles
1 Day DQ
5 chills, 2 recovers
Originally Posted by Fat Glacier Knight
accepting Leethoof's challenge. as before, mamoswine shall prevail!
Items sure why not
NO ABILITIES *i get to pick since i'm the acceptor :<*
And the Arena:
Palace of the Weavile King
Field Type- Dark/Ice
Restrictions- No Light, No weather, No seismic activity, Low ceiling
Palace of the Weavile King: You have been summoned deep within Weavile Country, trekked through dense woods and blizzards galore, all to find your way to Weavile Palace. The entrance makes it look like just another cave, but inside lies a dizzying labyrinth, carved by the Weavile's slave labor. After navigating through the tunnels you enter a large chamber, a throne room of some sorts. But the Weavile do royalty a little differently. The king's prized room is a private arena, and you have been summoned to entertain him!
The battling area is squareish, 200 feet by 200 feet, with a 100 foot by 100 foot circle in the center. The whole area is pitch black, so beware! around the circle is a ten foot long pit all around, 30 feet deep. the circle is about 4 feet higher than the rest of the arena. Whats so special about the circle platform in the center? its ice! Pure ice, carved by the most elite sneasal. Before every battle, using primitive but effective technology, the weavile clean this ice, making sure it is always very slick. the rest of the arena is stone and rock, though some parts are covered in thick ice.
The weavile king sits on the most intricate and mysterious "throne" the world has ever seen. Basically it is a large cave formation, borne eons ago and grown to epic proportions. it is located in the center of the northern most point of the arena, 60 feet tall. about 100 feet long, it stretches across the whole northern center border of the arena. It has twists, spears, pillars, and more, creating a dazzling display of rock. What makes it unique is that there are two large 20 by 20 feet holes that open near the base of the cave formation. Carved by a gripping wind, they spew frosty gales that hit the whole arena, affecting battlers. Ice pokemon are not hurt at all, but everyone else can and will be damaged!
And if that weren't enough, you must be warned. Do not anger the Weavile King! How do you do that? Send a fighting pokemon to battle! That is an insult to all weavile/sneasal kind; the king will think you are attempting assasination! He will roar in a mighty blaze, and will summon his minions to attack all battlers on the field!
about this arena (important stuff if you were too lazy to read the description)
1. The center of the arena is made of ice, and is very slick. Ice pokemon can navigate on it easily and gain 20 speed. Other pokemon must be careful, becuase they could slip and miss there attack! (All non ice pokemon attacking on the ice lose 20% accuracy). Also levitating/flying pokemon are not affected by the ice
2. The ice in the center of the arena cannot be melted or dug into
3. the cave formation throne will release chilling winds and frost. Every action there is a 40% chance that winds will be emitted from the holes, and release either an icy wind (60%), powder snow (30%) or blizzard (10%). refs will calc the attack without stab, and rank 3 special attack
4. If a fighting type pokemon is in battle, there is a 30% chance at the end of each round the Weavile King will summon sneasals to attack all battlers. the sneasals can do the following attacks (ref rng to see which battler gets hit with which move): Screech (40%), Ice Punch (20%), Ice Shard (20%), or Faint attack (20%). when refs calc, the sneasals have rank 4 attack and stab on ice punch, ice shard, and faint attack.
5. The Palace room is pitch black, due to the Weavile King's preference (he can see just fine). All non dark pokemon or pokemon without night vision (or even nocturnal pokemon) lose 30% flat accuracy.
6. weather cannot be induced here. not even hail. the stone and rock cannot be dug in either, unless the pokemon is pure ground.
7. pokemon begin in the center of the arena, on the icy platform
Truffles the Mamoswine
Mamoswine(*) [Truffles] (Male)
Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Info on Truffles:
Shunned and Rejected by its faults, Truffles doesn't care what others say. He knows his true power and can now use his eccentric abilities and brute force to turn the tides of the battle into his favor. He keeps his head high and rushes into battle with a grin on his face, but still keeps his eyes keen and mind sharp. Supposedly extinct since the last ice age? Far from it.
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW,Unlocked):
(Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20
DC: 5/5 Dream World Ability Unlocked!
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Siege the Bossosaurus Groundicus
Rhyperior [Siege] (Male)
: Sassy (+ Sp.Def, -Speed)
: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (40/1.15) (+10% accuracy on foe's moves)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20
: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
(Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
And here we go!!!!!
Leethoof chooses item.
Glacier chooses item and attacks.
PS: This is my first reffing on a more complex arena. So let me know if I forgot something.
CAP ASB Team
| Reffing Profile
i asked for an adamant orb but they traded me an adamant voltorb
how can i report htem
Last edited by typon77; Jan 19th, 2012 at 12:12:33 PM.