Originally Posted by Fat R Inanimate
Well, to be fair my although I ran TTar and Excadrill on my 279 team, they sat on the back of the team. Garchomp and Togekiss did most of the work.
Well, that team was ballsy with the double ice weak in the front, I mean my hand´s shaking when I have to confirm a team choice that has an ice resist + neutral in front because I´m scared that I´m still gonna lose to Glaceon Blizzarding my ass :p
Oh well, here´s a showcase of my current level of play...nothing short of terrible.
Pokémon Black Battle Subway Super Doubles streak: 35
Team: Tyranitar, Excadrill, Gyarados, Cresselia
Battle #36 vs Cyclist: Gastrodon, Reuniclus, Electrode, Dugtrio
1. Exca Protect (I suck), Tyranitar Crunch, Colbur, 40% dmg to Reu, defense drop, Gastro Earth Power, Exca Protected, Reu Focus Blast, Tyranitar fainted.
-> Cresselia in
2. Helping Hand, Exca Quake, Reu fainted, Gastro 30% left, Earth Power, Exca fainted.
-> my Gyarados in, foe .... Electrode (fuck! of course)
3. Trode Protect, Gyara Quake, Gastro 1% left, Gastro Recover, Cresse CM.
4. Trode Signal Beam, Gyara Quake, Cresse CM, Gastro Recover.
5. Trode Bolt, Wacan 31 HP left, Gyara DD, Cresse CM, Gastro Surf, Gyara 1 HP left, Sand, Gyara fainted.
6. Trode Signal Beam 89/225, Cresse CM, Gastro Surf, Trode fainted, Cresse 74/225, Sand, 60/225.
-> foe Dugtrio
7. Dugtrio used Rock Slide, Cresse 26/225, Cresse flinched, Gastro something.
8. Dugtrio Slide, Cresse fainted.
Yeah, again I didn´t notice the freaking Baloon as I was sitting on the toilet, totally misplayed with Cresselia (not even mentioning Tyranitar), one Icy Wind turn 4 or 5 with a DD and I win, also why no ChestoRest turn 6? ... ... ... This was like the worst game ever played lol what the fuck.
It wasn´t difficult to call the Rock Slide flinch, because that´s standard. Wait but there´s something positive, I got to 35 hell yeah!!!