I post in this thread too much!! x.x
- Spread moves = moves that hit both the opponent (eg Rock Slide and Heat Wave)
- multi-target moves = moves that hit all the Pokemon on the field (eg Surf and Earthquake)
That's what Eraddd said. Can some VGC expert please clarify as well? :x
Cliche phrases and some minor things
- Arceus as He, he or something? Is that only used in the Overview or used consitently throughout the analysis?
- Arceus forme or form? Everything else has forme but I see Arceus with form :/
- Seeing this a lot in the Overview: Support x well etc etc etc, and it will never dissappoint. This is pretty common to me :/
- and in Additional Comments: Entry hazard support is very helpful for this Pokemon. Entry hazard support is helpful for every Pokemon. Also, it's entry hazard without caps, and entry hazard support with singular/collective hazard. If entry hazard support should be mentioned, include users that are beneficial to the Pokemon of the analysis and not some random user. Explain why entry hazard support is useful instead of just putting it there for the sake of doing so. It'll be great if you can add that Steath Rock support or something ensures OHKOs etc on some specific Pokemon, though that's not compulsory.
I feel like something I want to say is not there yet >.> maybe next time. Also wondering if Oglemi will post about the -type and typing thing >.> Ok that's all for now x.x sorry for the tl;dr