Been WAY too long since I posted in the thread, I blame college.
@lkk, take a Croconaw named Hitman. This Croconaw has not yet proven himself worthy of being a great battler, and must prove himself in his journey. He has several tasks to fulfill, which are split into multiple league's of difficulty...
1. Solo 1 Pokemon with Rage
2. Survive a STAB SE attack
3. Attack your teammate with a damaging move, then win the battle
1. Solo 1 trainer
2. Solo a Pokemon using only NVE moves
3. Knock a Shadow Pokemon to red health in one attack
1. Solo 1 trainer with multiple Electric/Grass Pokemon
2. OHKO a Pokemon at a higher level
3. Stay out for the entire first battle against Venus without fainting
1. Survive 10 turns against 2 Electric/Grass Pokemon with no items
2. Solo 1 boss AND catch their Shadow Pokemon
3. Solo 1 trainer with Torrent activated
When soloing a trainer, all other Pokemon must be in the PC. Rematches and Mt. Battle fights (Except when you visit it as part of story mode) do not count for solo's because iirc they'll be way lower leveled then your team. For each difficulty level you fully complete, you may replace 1 move with a move of your choice; otherwise you cannot change his moveset from the initial Rage/Water Gun/Scary Face/Bite. Good luck!
† I trust Science, therefore I am a Christian †
Proud host of three Mafia games