Feb 5th, 2012, 2:00:00 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Season 13 (Practice Tour [BW OU #2]) Won by ToF
Post "in" to participate.
Send a PM to "Iconic" on Pokemon Online when you win your match, losers need not PM as it could cause confusion. IF YOU HAVE IRC PM ME THERE INSTEAD IF YOU WIN BECAUSE THE PM SYSTEM ON PO IS HORRIAWFUL.
**Please join Groudon's Grotto to participate in today's tour (Smogon University is lagging a lot).
Additionally, please do note that today's tour is BW OU! The current ban list on Smogon University is in effect.
General Smogon Tour Rules
Smogon Tour Battling Rules
- You must have a Smogon Forum account to sign-up for a Smogon Tour tournament.
- When the tour registration begins, sign-up at the Smogon Tour section of the Smogon Forums. The number of spots available for registration will vary week to week based on user activity at the time. It is up to the discretion of the host when to close sign-ups. If you do not make the cut-off, you can still sign-up as a substitute player if a player does not show up.
- Substitute players will only be applied in the first round.
- You must use your forum nickname as your Shoddy Battle nickname in order to play.
- If you have signed up successfully, you must stay for the entire tournament unless you have lost.
- There is a fifteen minute time limit for each round. If you exceed the time limit, notify the current host. He or she will determine the winner based on the current advantage between the players.
- You may change teams between rounds without penalty.
- You may only participate in two tour tournaments per week. For example, if you play on Friday and Saturday, you are not allowed to play on Sunday.
- Do not hassle the host(s) of the current tournament.
Matches may be conducted on any server as long as both participants agree, but the winners should PM "Iconic" on Smogon University (or preferably IRC!) to avoid confusion.
- TIMED BATTLE CLAUSE REQUIRED! PM me if your opponent times out, and you will get the win. DO NOT allow your opponents to play after they time out!
- Species Clause. A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
- In the OU environment, you are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as Uber.
- All tiers are based on Smogon Tiers. The current status of the appropriate standard ladder will function as the prevailing tier list. If you have any question about whether a particular Pokemon is banned or not in any particular tier, reference the "ban list" of the appropriate ladder available on the Shoddy Battle server. This is not confusing. There will be no exceptions.
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Self-KO Clause. Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.
- Soul Dew Clause. The item Soul Dew is banned in the OU environment.
mikes1216 v. The Kyle
Amell v. ¬Chase™
Tizio Potente Ao
symphonyx64 v. Steven Snype
MarceloDK v. Finchinator
Noodlez v. SOMALIA
Lady Salamence v. D4RR3N
Ace Attorney v. xtrashine
Lamppost v. Asuya.
Aqualouis v. sagenje
MrHsim v. Ciele
Alice v. Eo Ut Mortus
Absorb v. Shoka
Soul Ulquiorra v. H-C
Cicada v. Stone_Cold
sagenje vs Taylor
Tizio Potente Ao vs H-C
Stone_Cold vs The Kyle
Ciele vs ¬Chase™
SOMALIA vs ToF
Leftiez vs xtrashine
zdrup15 vs Lohgock
Eo Ut Mortus vs Fakes
McMeghan vs badabing
Earthworm vs ¬Chase™
vs Steven Snype
Fakes vs H-C
¬Chase™ vs ToF
The Kyle vs badabing
H-C vs Taylor
badabing vs Taylor
Taylor vs ToF
Last edited by Iconic; Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:43:42 PM.