Never give up!
Join Date: Sep 2005
posting only to say the the subway hax is getting worse each day...I bred and trained stuff all day long (Shift Gear Moody Smeargle, Jumpīs Whimsi with a different EV spread, Jolly MoxieDos and Adamant Scarfchomp), now I wanted just to have a bit of fun but
Subway =/= fun
using Whimsi-Shuckle-Haxorus (btw that Whimsi is broken lol) and met 2 U-Turners and 6 stat uppers in the first 8-10 battles, now this faggot Chicken 1
Blaziken 1 Salac Berry 176 154 111 130 81 121 Hi Jump Kick Counter Flamethrower Will-O-Wisp
was at -4 atk / -6 spA after Charm, Memento, Struggle Bugs and Power split, PP wasted HJK and then I switch in Haxorus, letting Shuckle get WoWed so that Haxo doesnīt get burnt on the swotch in, only to get a CH burning Flamethrower in the face, followed by another CH flamethrower, what the fuck
now Shuckle still lives against Hone Claw BPing Absol -> Breloom and in the process of stalling Mach Punch...I gave up after like 60 mach punches or so (exaggerating)...I love this game...
I wonīt even write how I lost my latest doubles streak with TerraVile at 135, because it would be a pain to rewatch the video... Suicune suffers the "oversized hax - enter here" target all over its body and it simply canīt win any close battle for me
OK Iīm a masochist, here it is:
#135 vs Claydol, Steelix, Ampharos, Weavile:
1. switch out kion, latios in, vile punch, clay 15% left, earth power, lati unaffected, quake, vile 65/146
2. vile switch, cune in, pulse, clay KO, lix quake, cune 165/205 - foe amphy
3. dragon pulse, scald, lix KO, amphy t-wave cune - foe vile
4. lati protect, night slash, lati protected, t-wave, lati protected, cune toxic amphy
5. lati protect, failed, night slash, lati KO, amphy t-wave, cune already paralyzed, scald vile - my kion
6. vile ice punch, kion frozen solid, amphy t-wave, failed (frozen), cune scald amphy
7. vile night slash cune, kion frozen solid, amphy rest, chesto, toxic vile
8. vile punch, kion frozen solid, charge beam, kion KO, cune chesto-rest - my vile
9. fake out ampharos, static, night slash, cune 166/205, cune CM, amphy flinched
10. fully para, night slash, cune 126/205, cune scald amphy, amphy t-wave cune, toxic, vile 1% left
11. night slash, cune 81/205, amphy haiper beam, vile KO, cune fully para, vile toxic dmg, vile KO
12. recharge, scald, 5% left
13. amphy rest, cune rest
14. fast asleep
15. fast asleep
16. scald, charge beam 151/205, spA boost
17. scald, t-wave
18. rest, fully para
19. fast asleep, fully para
20. scald, asleep
21. woke up, charge beam, cune 65/205, spA boost, scald
22. haiper beam, cune KO
Wasnīt that bad...shitty game deciding ice punch freeze, game deciding static fully para on my vile, I get no scald burn whatsoever and then a double fully para when I needed to get in a scald...and obviously I donīt know how to use Cune because Charge beam only has 10 PP and I shouldīve stalled it, then again Iīm sure a boosted Hyper Beam wouldīve killed me with a CH or something...
Oh yeah, had saved a video from an earlier battle in that streak, where
Lanturn 3 Petaya Berry 200 70 99 128 117 87 Surf Discharge Thunder Wave Ice Beam
didnīt use Discharge even once 1 vs 1 against Suicune (it used T-wave and then Ice Beam)...it wouldīve been a really close match if it started Discharging, it never did, so Toxic killed it in 6
Oh yeah, using toxic over ice beam on cune to ease the pain battles against waters (absorb, storm drain)...
Last edited by Peterko; Feb 6th, 2012 at 4:23:45 PM.