Originally Posted by Fat LightWolf
Now one thing I never got, why Raikage+AG didn't instakill ipl... All they needed was to eel Don then use AG's aura, no more aoo and sneak attacks on the summoner, that's an instant order(unless they champ aoos count as a supernatural ability, even then a 1v2 with the target being a the summoner is an easy one, especially if Raikage manages to stun).
1) Raikage did not start to use the eel immediately, so IPL got to fire off his defensive powers
2) Champions were still able to AOO if I attacked the summer, regardless of my aura
3) I don't think Knight's Cover would have been negated by the eel, though I don't know, but regardless, I'd still have been AOOed
4) The dance + invulnerability burned a turn from me
5) Raikage did not know I was a glass cannon then
6) IPL had surprise
(the fight was ended by me dropping IPL down a pit, where he teleported out with both order spells intact)
On a haxxy battle: <+Ice-eyes> I was half expecting Spore to miss | <rare> is 1 odd or even?
Originally Posted by Fat Game Freak201
We should just be able to buy the Internet from online.
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> Just as Colonel Locopoke was gaining ground in eastern Kanto, Field Lieutenant Aura Guardian orders a massive counterattack