This will be Update #3.
- Went to Nimbasa City and beat the crap out of N.
- Elesa was easy. I have no idea why so many people say that she is hard. Emolga are OHKO’d by Flamethrower.
- Now at Lv. 38
- Went back to Route 4 to grind. Desert Resort and Relic Castle were better as they had higher-leveled Trainer Pokémon.
- Now at Lv. 40
- Went to Route 5 and beat both Cheren and Alder’s Preschoolers
- …CONGRATULATIONS! Your Litwick evolved into Lampent!
- Lampent is a B345T in battle
- Decided to take a chance at finding a Dusk Stone in a dust cloud; cycled back to Wellspring Cave
- OMG FOUND A DUSK STONE! CHANDELURE IS SO F*****G AMAZING! 169 Sp. Atk already!
- Gave Chandelure the Expert Belt that I got in Driftveil: an Eviolite is now useless.
- Currently at the Cold Storage pwning all the N00B trainers that think they stand a chance against Chandy.
Won't be posting updates in a long time, partially due to beating Opelucid only to find out my DSi died on me and the last time I saved was freaking HERE. It's rather annoying, you know, to have all that time just wasted.