-insert practically mandatory 'u mad' comment here-
Well, there's a 20% chance of near-instant loss, 20% near-instant win, 60% can go either way...
<Engineer> dw you should come to america
<Engineer> where you can eat burgers and get fat
<Destiny_Warrior> 9.9 engi
*** kingofburgerz [~cgiirc@synIRC-43958468.hsd1.co.comcast.net] has joined #capasb